Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

Dim

Not sure if advertising plant?
So many problems just because I did not script properly.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Don't you know the old adage?
Good ol' Rock, nothing beats that!
BzMWRupIYAErbT3.jpg

sqeecoo

Arcane
So, i know we said no extensions and i wont ask for any, but still felt i should notify you for politeness sake that i wont be able to submit turns until its fixed. Im hoping for today, but in my shithole, i genuinely dont know.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Power is back for now, all is well! Got some catching up to do but will get the turn in on time.

mondblut

Arcane
wojfke.jpg

Fucking Engrish, how does it work?

:prosper:

Tbh, having separate records for singular and plural unit names is about as old as Commodore 64, and those had memory restrictions, mind you. Not having them in a game after 1985 is just lazy design.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Tbh, having separate records for singular and plural unit names is about as old as Commodore 64, and those had memory restrictions, mind you. Not having them in a game after 1985 is just lazy design.

To be fair, this unit is supposed to be unique (national hero). Scouts tend to exaggerate. I guess Illwinter forgot about it.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
HYDRA UPDATE:

HXoWL0f.jpg

Poor sweet Bessa.

sadhydra-1303842429.jpg

Also, there is some weird shit when you try to google image search for "lonely/sad hydra". Who knew?

mondblut

Arcane

To be fair, this unit is supposed to be unique (national hero). Scouts tend to exaggerate. I guess Illwinter forgot about it.

I've noticed similar mistakes with other units before though. Ah, I think it was "Bride-in-waitings" rather than "Brides-in-waiting".

Dayyālu

Arcane
Is good old Therodos still alive? Why, Mondblut, why you did not leave me to suicide charge Oceania's cap? At least the Tritons would have needed less time to break the walls!

mondblut

Arcane
Is good old Therodos still alive? Why, Mondblut, why you did not leave me to suicide charge Oceania's cap? At least the Tritons would have needed less time to break the walls!

They wanted to poop into my party pool, so am I pooping into theirs :smug:

Ya'll were saying Theredos is ded, well, never underestimate the dead's ability to stink :lol:

(wait till I survive until Stupid Rock stirs, then domkill the fuckers, lol)

KoolNoodles

Arcane

They wanted to poop into my party pool, so am I pooping into theirs :smug:

Ya'll were saying Theredos is ded, well, never underestimate the dead's ability to stink :lol:

(wait till I survive until Stupid Rock stirs, then domkill the fuckers, lol)

Come to think of it, I am pretty close by....all I need is the proper equipment for a rescue op. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom