Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Doom 3 holds up surprisingly well (and is underrated)

Is Doom 3 underrated?

• Yes

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • i almost vomit every time the doom engine renders a frame (kingcomrade)

Votes: 10 9.8%

• Total voters

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
If im in the mood for more oldschool feel for Doom3 i simply make couple changes in the ini files.
One, increase walking and sprint speed, 1.5x or 2x
Then increase damage for all weapons.

This makes fights fast paced, and shorter. The game becomes less scary as well, which is a plus for me. I feel less vulnerable and more like someone kicking ass.
Game is lots of fun this way.

ironmask

Arbiter
I will say that doom 3 is a decent enough game for what it is. I wouldn't really call it underrated though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom