Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Doomguy, Samus, Dante, and Kratos all get into a bar fight...

The last one standing would be...

• Doomguy

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Samus

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dante

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Kratos

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

WaterDrinker

Realistically speaking both Doomguy and Samus would get raped side by side since they're only superhuman. Dante is just a demigod while Kratos is a true god. So hypothetically speaking, if Kratos was in a good mood he would allow Dante to tag team Samus and Doomguy with him. If Kratos was in a bad mood however, he would hold down all three and rape them simultaneously. Kratos might not even touch Samus. I fully expect him to come out of the closet in Ragnarok. The writers have hinted at such.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I picked Dante because he can dodge the best out of all of them and if he can dodge, DoomGuy can't hit him ever.

Welcome WaterDrinker! Please read the rules and be on good behavior. We pride ourselves in impeccable conduct so do your part in maintaining our polite little corner of the Internet.

Stella Brando

Arcane
This reminds me of that old show where they had generals and warriors from history compete to see who was greatest.

There was one episode where Washington faced Napoleon, but of course it was no contest, Washington dominated him.

Last edited:

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Realistically speaking both Doomguy and Samus would get raped side by side since they're only superhuman. Dante is just a demigod while Kratos is a true god.

Nigga, Doomguy descended into Hell itself and made all the demons there shit themselves.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Realistically speaking both Doomguy and Samus would get raped side by side since they're only superhuman. Dante is just a demigod while Kratos is a true god.
Nigga, Doomguy descended into Hell itself and made all the demons there shit themselves.
In DMC1 Dante kills the King of Hell - Mundus - a demon so powerful he could create his own infinite dimensions filled with constellations
In DMC2 Dante kills a primordial Demon God even more powerful than Mundus
In DMC3 Dante and his brother Vergil kill a wizard that obtained their father's power - Sparda, who had defeated and sealed away the previous 2 demon's I mentioned
Finally in DMC5, Dante gets a super power boost, becoming even more stupidly op

In comparasion, even a demon like the Icon of Sin would be treated as joke in the DMC setting

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
In DMC1 Dante kills the King of Hell - Mundus - a demon so powerful he could create his own infinite dimensions filled with constellations
In DMC2 Dante kills a primordial Demon God even more powerful than Mundus
In DMC3 Dante and his brother Vergil kill a wizard that obtained their father's power - Sparda, who had defeated and sealed away the previous 2 demon's I mentioned
Finally in DMC5, Dante gets a super power boost, becoming even more stupidly op

In comparasion, even a demon like the Icon of Sin would be treated as joke in the DMC setting
All that but he cannot even into buttons.

Luka-boy

Arcane
Whoever wins, the monsters lose.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom