Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

What modes should we play?

• Total voters

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Neat Game #2.

Alright that was pretty awesome, G Silencer was on point, very good globals.

The icing on the cake was Merlini and Mad owning the rest of the commentators and knowing VP had the superior lategame.

Ninjerk

Arcane
when AM died in the river in that late fight he completely stopped microing his illusions

EDIT: Could have killed Silencer with one of them, I think.

Get fucked lamemelonz, go back to HoN

edit: man, PPD must have been airfisting so hard after that match.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
edit: man, PPD must have been airfisting so hard after that match.

Not just PPD man, I'm so fucking glad that fucking retard fucked up that badly. He was the most obnoxious and unlikeable player in all of HoN, and that says ALOT. For example stealing prize-money from his teammates. And that's not even the worst of things he's done. :x

I take it they have a history together?
PPD was kicked out of sG (the top team in HoN's later years) by Swindle so he could bring his brother in. They hate each other and there's been countless drama over the years. Swindle is also a thoroughly inferior player.

Complexity in general is just a bandwagon team full of shit pubstars who think they're hot shit because they were big fish in a small pond in some irrelevant game, there's no way to like them.

Inspectah

Savant
Got it, the e-drama never disappoints
EDIT:I am kinda sick of pretty much every hero in this game, except leon and wyvern

Ninjerk

Arcane
So... what happened to 2GD? Is he washed up or what?

EDIT: I'm asking because he made an off-color tweet about Sheever and there's a small reaction brewing.

James is working on a game of his own atm and doing other shit, not really sure. He is a fun guy, his snark was a cool element in past events.

Nryn

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
One of the best comebacks I've ever seen.

Burning's Anti Mage finding suicidal farm and dodging ganks left and right was just amazing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom