Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Japan has a serious demographic problem,yeah.
High suicide rate too,last I heard.
Japan is quite densely populated due to lack of living space. Are there any codexers who "specialize" in Japan and its geography who want to add anything on these issues?

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Don't they also have those sex hotels? Mainly for youngsters who want to do the nasty,since its rather embarassing to do that when you are still living with parents and other family members,surrounded only by paper thin walls...

Tyrr

Liturgist
For some reason I always read the thread title as "Dragon Age: Dickwolf".

Myobi

Liturgist
High suicide rate too
iu

Lodis

Educated
Morrigan's VA tweeted that she won't be in this trashfire of a game, so yet another reason not to care. Guess the hot goth MILF is too much for modern day Bioware given their severe aversion to putting attractive women in their games.

Lodis

Educated
didn't they get rid of cullen because his VA supported Trump?
He made some video of him going on a rant against cancel culture and wokeshit while in character. Bioware being the epitome of what he was sperging out about immediately canned him after this.

Codex Year of the Donut
didn't they get rid of cullen because his VA supported Trump?
He made some video of him going on a rant against cancel culture and wokeshit while in character. Bioware being the epitome of what he was sperging out about immediately canned him after this.

on one hand, I don't support using a character you merely voice to push an opinion
but on the other hand, I know absolutely nothing would have happened if it was a video say, pushing for "trans rights"

Cael

Arcane
on one hand, I don't support using a character you merely voice to push an opinion
but on the other hand, I know absolutely nothing would have happened if it was a video say, pushing for "trans rights"
Better a video game character than a real life child.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Really? They fired Cullen just because of that?
Fuck you Bioware,you typical canadian woke cunts.
Greg Ellis is the actor. He also voiced Anders,not to mention being a voice actor on many other games,including VTMB.

Last edited:

Tyrr

Liturgist
Morrigan's VA tweeted that she won't be in this trashfire of a game, so yet another reason not to care. Guess the hot goth MILF is too much for modern day Bioware given their severe aversion to putting attractive women in their games.
Modern Bioware games doesn't deserve Claudia Black.

Myobi

Liturgist
This is lookin like a good follow up to Andromeda & Anthem already.

Might be the last Bioware games we get before EA yum yums it.

A-Minish

Educated
This is lookin like a good follow up to Andromeda & Anthem already.

Might be the last Bioware games we get before EA yum yums it.
I think this is a bit optimistic. I had to cohabit with a few of the retards loving Andromeda/DA2/Inquisition, both IRL and online, for many years. They just dont realy care about most of the qualites a game can have, when they are not just unable to appreciate it for what it is realy, romance, hot characters or whatever obession they can have are the main focus for them(different public and all that). Look at Inquisition and DA2, which both landed tardively on Steam, both have a good score and a good amount of reviews. Bioware still has customers.

But if the game is a real catastrophe then the sheer schandenfreude I will experience from it will be memorable, I am hyped for the game just for that. I think I will even open a bottle if this "thing" achieves to put Dragon Age to rest.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Morrigan's story is over, there's really no reason for her to be in a future Dragon Age game.

Codex Year of the Donut
Morrigan's story is over, there's really no reason for her to be in a future Dragon Age game.
wot?
it's basically a huge cliffhanger, especially depending on your choices
her story is inherently intertwined with her mother

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
wot?
Her mother is dead, Solas killed her in the stinger.
There's no evidence she's actually dead, and she came back before after being killed by the player in DAO.
Designer notes from the game files confirms she's dead https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2qa4cc/major_spoilers_post_credit_scene_explained/#s

It'd be cheap to pull the "Actually she's not really dead!" a second time.

Codex Year of the Donut
wot?
There's no evidence she's actually dead, and she came back before after being killed by the player in DAO.
Designer notes from the game files confirms she's dead https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2qa4cc/major_spoilers_post_credit_scene_explained/#s

designer notes are meh, stories change all the time especially with 10 years between

Terra

Cipher
wot?

designer notes are meh, stories change all the time especially with 10 years between
Yes, but nobody who was originally interested in that story still cares (BioWare included), we've all accepted this series is now about trannies & gay romances and moved on. Little point trying to further drag out a story that started back in 2009, with all the original devs that have left over the years, with a plotline & focus that is literally all over the place, why bother? Other games have come and gone since they with better stories & execution and didn't belabour their plots for over 12 years. And sure, staff change and stories change all the time; it's literally Theseus' ship at this point, why the heck would I, or anyone for that matter, care for whatever tranny that is now heading up the project's take on characters & plotlines that originated in the only decent entry in the series. It's like handing the reins of a once beloved IP to bethesda and wondering why things turned to shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom