Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline DU broke shoutbox

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Patron status lets you access gd < 1 year? That's news to me...

Is this true? Fucking lol. Anybody who pays to get GD 'Early Access' deserves to lose their money along with the usual inherent and inevitable loss of self-respect.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
GD's cool, it just gets hate from people too autistic to talk about anything but games

Yeah, sorry. :lol:

Virgins, racists, homophobes, misogynists, xenophobes, retards, neckbeards, basement kings and trolls. That's your GD family. The "autists" are not the people who avoid the area, homeskillet.

Severian Silk

You should have to post 2 RPG messages for every 1 GD message.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
That would just encourage shitposting in the RPG forums. There's only so much that can be said about a genre that's been mostly dead for a decade, and everything about newer RPGs is lost in bloated megathreads.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That would just encourage shitposting in the RPG forums. There's only so much that can be said about a genre that's been mostly dead for a decade, and everything about newer RPGs is lost in bloated megathreads.
Then the posters can be appropriately banned as shitposters.

WalkinDude

Augur
Patron
Codex 2014
Then the posters can be appropriately banned as shitposters.

Oh dear. I think this would be a rather dangerous stance for the codex bureaucracy to take, similar in effect to if the US decided to return to their roots in eugenics and eliminate all the untermensch in their territories, or if the land of Poles declared Potato a national pest and one that must be destroyed at all costs. Imagine for a moment that this is a teenage girl's Facebook profile picture and I will leave you with a song lyric quote much less deep than it or said teenage girl wishes it could be.
I was a wheel in a war machine
Now I’m a toilet in a restaurant
Somebody’s gotta do it
I know my place

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom