Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Dungeon Lords extravaganza

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Fez said:
Aotearoa = New Zealand, basically. They both live in the same country, Saint.

In my world, Shagnak is an Aussie and he got zinged.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
In everyone else's world, both me (Shagnak) and Deathboy live in the same country.
i.e New Zealand/Aotearoa.
NOT Australia
Do not call me or Deathboy or any other Kiwi an Australian, it just betrays your ignorance.

You have no idea what got zinged.

Edit: in case you missed that, DONT CALL ME AN AUSSIE. K?
Oh, and Deathboy was supporting me in NZ world-dominance, K?

Deathboy

Liturgist
Saint_Proverbius said:
Deathboy said:
Shagnak said:
(i.e. we ship the most unfit ones out as long pork, in order to raise the national average fitness standard ) :lol:
And we deport the dumb ones to Australia as it raises the average IQ of both countries :D

Oh, fucking *ZING*. He nailed you with that one, Shagnak.
I gotta agree with Saint here 'cuase um I've got your travel documentation in my hot little hands.......
Enjoy Australia Pàkehà, (Maori for european, loosely translates white flee, but hay whitey don't seem to mind being called it :D )

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Haha :lol:
That's not the translation I've heard (I understand the translation is contentious).

Incidentally, the only way you'd get me to move to Australia is if it was as part of a convict shipment.
Now stop shit stirring or I'll drive down the road and bop you one shit head :D

taks

Liturgist
Naked_Lunch said:
This is obvious proof that previwers don't actually play the game when pre/reviewing it. How can they not miss all the fucking bugs that plague this piece of shit?
and your comments are based on what experience? or are you referring to last year's beta, that nobody seems to remember was actually dropped in last year? and i also suppose you've played it as well?

taks

Greatatlantic

Erudite
Ummm... I'd imagine all previews that aren't on the Gold version are buggy. If they weren't buggy, they'd be gold. So reviewers can't talk about the bugs, or every preview would be about the bugs. So, they talk about the gameplay, at least what gameplay exists.

Now reviews, they ought to have played it through. I've read one or two reviews where it was obvious the reviewer didn't finish the game.

Fez

Erudite
People have been writing previews (and sometimes reviews) from nothing more than the marketing info for years. Playing the game seems to be optional.

Fez

Erudite
Absolutely. How else could you endure the tedium?

Fez

Erudite
He's probably as much a failure in bed as he is at making games. I'd have more fun alone with the nipple clamps.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Well, he used to have turn-based sex and that worked out for him pretty well. But he got bored and decided to go real-time and accidently ejaculated all over his dog. Sad story really.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Naked_Lunch said:
Well, he used to have turn-based sex and that worked out for him pretty well. But he got bored and decided to go real-time and accidently ejaculated all over his dog. Sad story really.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom