Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dungeon Rats, Iron Tower Studio's Age of Decadence dungeon crawler, officially announced

Don Peste

Arcane
Teenage Roman Dungeon Delvers?

M0RBUS

Augur
I'm not sure on the name, but everything else looks great, can't wait :)

Weasel
Congrats :salute:

And here's to ten more pages of Codexian name suggestions culminating in something about a tentacle monster :shittydog:

10714.jpg
: "Prisoner of Bronze?"

Shin

Cipher
call it 'Vault Dweller's Age of Decadence - The Mischevious adventures of Miltiades in the dungeons of the Empire'

man if I were a game dev I'd fucking tom clancy all my titles

Heretic

Cipher
It's time to reclaim the words "Dungeon" and "Rats" from shitty games.
And ITS are the people that can do it.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Age of Decadence: The Second Chance would be kind of clever since it simultaneously denotes that the game is a sequel (of sorts) and names its setting.

valcik

Arcane
Decadence of Dungeons
Would buy it on Tuesday, hopefully hardware requirements haven't changed much.

covr

Prophet
Patron
I like simple titles like: Detention, Convict Code, The Longest Retreat, or sth.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom