Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons of Anoma - 3D Roguelike

Developer
I'm working on a 3D traditional roguelike with the ambition of making it as accessible and intuitive to play as possible, while eventually growing to the emergent gameplay depth of classic RLs.
Everything is doable with the mouse, the inventory is drag and drop, and there are no convoluted key stroke patterns needed to do anything.
It's currently available in early access on itch.io, and the plan is to a steam release next year after it's been cooked a while longer. I'm releasing patches, bug fixes and graphical improvements as they happen, and doing a major content update every month. I'm planning to release a demo version next month along with v0.2.
I'm planning to really work on and polish the core of the game for a few months, before expanding everything outwards. I'm toying with the idea of having an ADOM like over-world with villages, NPCs and so on, but I want to get the dungeon crawling nailed before I start thinking about increasing the scope.

Link to the itch.io page

PQ%2Bgnf.png

nlfortier

Esturia Games
Developer
It looks great. I really like the are style. Any chance of getting an ascii mode? Sometimes I actually prefer playing roguelikes with ascii graphics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom