Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What will be the biggest title at E3?

• Malise and the Machine v0.5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • The Primeval Star: Operation Dark Mana

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • [ILLUSION] Sex/Cross Sphere

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Millenium War Aigis

• The Last Sovereign

• Another hentaiwriter title even though he still hasn't finished the first fucking game

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Tyranny (kingcomrade)

Votes: 48 64.9%

• Total voters

A horse of course

Updated OP with latest stuff. It's hard to determine whether certain games should've gone in the adventure or indieshit categories so there's a bit of crossover.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Here's your new CD Projekt game: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-08-the-witcher-3s-gwent-set-to-be-a-standalone-game

The Witcher 3's Gwent set to be a standalone game

CD Projekt plans to release Gwent, the card game that's a part of The Witcher 3, as a standalone game.

That's according to a report by NerdLeaks, which spotted a trademark filed with the European Union Intellectual Property Office for Gwent The Witcher Card Game.

There's even a logo, below.

jpg

News of Gwent going it alone doesn't come as much of a surprise. CD Projekt has said it would announce "a new type of video game format previously unexplored by the studio" at E3. Gwent standalone looks like a good fit.

What we don't know is which platforms Gwent is set for. PC seems a good shout. Console, too? E3 is just around the corner. Be sure to check out our E3 2016 schedule guide for more.

Space Insect

Arcane
i will now demonstrate how many times VR will be said during the official E3 presentations

VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR
VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR
VR VR VR VR RV VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR
When is Fargo presenting?

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
When is Fargo presenting?
VR VR VR VR RV VR VR VR VR VR VR TORMENT TORMENT VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Here's your new CD Projekt game: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-08-the-witcher-3s-gwent-set-to-be-a-standalone-game

The Witcher 3's Gwent set to be a standalone game

CD Projekt plans to release Gwent, the card game that's a part of The Witcher 3, as a standalone game.

That's according to a report by NerdLeaks, which spotted a trademark filed with the European Union Intellectual Property Office for Gwent The Witcher Card Game.

There's even a logo, below.

jpg

News of Gwent going it alone doesn't come as much of a surprise. CD Projekt has said it would announce "a new type of video game format previously unexplored by the studio" at E3. Gwent standalone looks like a good fit.

What we don't know is which platforms Gwent is set for. PC seems a good shout. Console, too? E3 is just around the corner. Be sure to check out our E3 2016 schedule guide for more.

I fucking knew it. It was too good an opportunity to pass up for CDP.

It will have to fight an uphill battle for some market share though, Hearthstone is still king and there's Bethesda's TES Legends coming up soon.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
i will now demonstrate how many times VR will be said during the official E3 presentations

VR VR VR VR RV VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR VR
UGaCBW5.jpg

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

I wonder who will say "RV" instead of "VR".

Any guesses?

Howdy

One of those Ubisoft freres I reckon. Réalité virtuelle mon chat.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Anyone know if From will be there? It's the only developer I still give any fucks about.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Just Cause 3
Huh, I thought that game was already out. Wasn't that the awsome display of "We cannot into keeping Italy and Spain apart"? Or are they just presenting a WiiiiiiU port?
So forgettable nobody remembers what part they are at now...+M

A horse of course

Just Cause 3
Huh, I thought that game was already out. Wasn't that the awsome display of "We cannot into keeping Italy and Spain apart"? Or are they just presenting a WiiiiiiU port?
So forgettable nobody remembers what part they are at now...+M

Probably for the latest DLC. Or it may be a reference to the game being playable on the show floor, which is common for publishers using their space to advertise their current titles.

Adon

Arcane

Can't fully appreciate the awkwardness of the Konami's press conference in snippets. But man what a glorious thing that was. Right after that year, in 2011 they went with a pre-recorded, pre-E3 video instead haha.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Wolfenstein II is a nice surprise. I really enjoyed The New Order. Hope they bring the same level of cheese and fun gameplay. The only other game I really look forward to is CD Project's Cyberpunk 2077. Hope we'll finally get to see a bit more of that one. Dishonered II interests me as well. The new Mass Effect will be good for a nice frothing thread here. Wonder how Tyranny is shaping up. The new Deus Ex has already shown a lot, but I'm sure we'll see at least another trailer. The rest doesn't really hold my interest, though I'm sure there will be some fun vids to watch. Perhaps even a surprise or two. We'll see.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom