Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

EA: Do not talk about DRM or else

DraQ

Arcane
Warden said:
Yep, as I imagined.. it can't possibly be any worse than on the biowhore "forums"*.

*Actually, I don't know how to call it.. since a forum is meant for sharing opinions (positive or negative) about various topics. And the biowhore "forums" fail at it.
Are they worse than the the bethesduh ones?

Also, it's "fora", especially if you want to create and reinforce your image as elitist prick.

Data4

Arcane
Warden said:
DraQ said:
Are they worse than the the bethesduh ones?

Of course. Although I've never been on the Bethesda forums - to read them or anything. I have no reason to do that.

You should at least take a peek. If for nothing else, it'll give you some perspective, and maybe even a new-found appreciation for this place.

Fez

Erudite
Just seems to me like they are trying to have it both ways. Silence people on the forums and then when they are caught they can just point the finger and claim that it wasn't their fault. Topics and posts were still being deleted and locked.

Ebonsword

Arcane
Data4 said:
I made the mistake of posting a thread on the Gamespot Spore forum. What a bunch of dumbfucks.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/spo ... 714&page=0

I'd hoped to stir the pot, but as evidenced by the fuckwit who posted the first message on the second page, it doesn't look like many people will give a shit. Got a Gamespot account? Join in. School these dumbasses.

Wow, the folks over there are rather thick, aren't they?

Based on their responses, I'd expect them to allow EA to come and steal their first-born children if the EA forum's user agreement said that the company had the right to do so.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Ebonsword said:
Data4 said:
I made the mistake of posting a thread on the Gamespot Spore forum. What a bunch of dumbfucks.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/spo ... 714&page=0

I'd hoped to stir the pot, but as evidenced by the fuckwit who posted the first message on the second page, it doesn't look like many people will give a shit. Got a Gamespot account? Join in. School these dumbasses.

Wow, the folks over there are rather thick, aren't they?

Based on their responses, I'd expect them to allow EA to come and steal their first-born children if the EA forum's user agreement said that the company had the right to do so.
You fool, only Angelina has the right to do that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom