Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Exitium deleting posts now...

Spazmo

Erudite
Exitium said:
Bitching and moaning. It's all you're good at, Spazmo. It'd be nice if you actually did anything for the site.

Yes, I'm going to go do something constructive right now. Let's see... ASTROMARINE! I don't like you. I'm gonna delete your account just for the hell of it. See? I can do things for the site too!

Sol Invictus

Erudite
You ought to realize that I had not said anything about Spazmo in this thread or at any other recent time. If he wants to behave like the little shit that he is and bitch about me just don't expect me to be polite to him.

Spazmo doesn't do *anything* for the website.

Can you be any more of an angsty, estrogenated bitch, Spazmo? Oh boo fucking hoo. Exitium deleted my post! Mommy! Waaaaaaa. Commence 10 page whinefest.

Astromarine

Erudite
no you won't, Spazmo, you bitch. If you did you would have to delete my sig, and so you would lose that warm tingly fiiling inside. Go pick on someone else :)

Lomer

Liturgist
Exitium said:
Spazmo doesn't do *anything* for the website.

With all due respect, I have to say that such words are highly unpleasant for people holding both of you in high esteem. I know that you are doing a lot for this site being administrator, designer and news poster, but Spazmo has also contributed to it – as a news reporter, reviewer and important member of this community. For instance I very much appreciated his review of ToEE (though it looks like he feels ashamed of it for some reason). It has been suggested many times on these forums that the staff members should resolve any internal arguments via PM or e-mails.

Sheriff05

Liturgist
Lomer said:
I very much appreciated his review of ToEE (though it looks like he feels ashamed of it for some reason). .

It is hands down the definitive review of the game. period.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Lomer said:
With all due respect, I have to say that such words are highly unpleasant for people holding both of you in high esteem.
Well, this here aint exactly a school for girls, this is RPG fucking Codex, so if you have something to say, better make it unpleasant :lol: Saint got himself a nice signature: "Everyone here is so deeply offensive in so many ways that I just don't keep track anymore."

For instance I very much appreciated his review of ToEE (though it looks like he feels ashamed of it for some reason).
Them the fighting words, pardner

It has been suggested many times on these forums that the staff members should resolve any internal arguments via PM or e-mails.
Now where would be fun in that? :wink:

Lomer

Liturgist
Vault Dweller said:
Well, this here aint exactly a school for girls, this is RPG fucking Codex, so if you have something to say, better make it unpleasant :lol: Saint got himself a nice signature: "Everyone here is so deeply offensive in so many ways that I just don't keep track anymore.")

My fault. I should have posted this on WotC boards :D .

Now where would be fun in that? :wink:

You could just resume your eternal fight with Volourn instead :wink: . It is so very exiting to follow your endless arguments page after page.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Volourn hope you're not too offended"

Why would I be? I've had worse things said about me in RL. I don't get offended thoguh I sure can act like it. LOL

As for the funny man who anted me to be banned; you just want me off the 'net as you've felt neglected sicne I haven't cum to your place and fucked you in your ass. kthnxhello

"Well, this here aint exactly a school for girls"

Mmm.. School girls :oops:

In alls eriosuly, deleting posts is for sissies. It's actually weird, though, that I don't remember Exitium doing it to mine despite our cat fights. What's weird is that Spaz The Hypocrite, HAS erased my posts.

R00fles!

Spazmo

Erudite
Well, I appreciate the kind words on the review, but I gotta say, if I had to write it again, I'd probably change a few things. My overall conclusion is still positive, but maybe a couple less paragraphs of praise and a couple more paragraphs of bashing. And frankly, those BioWare jabs are really uncalled for. Better to stick to the game at hand.

Overall I give it 2.8.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom