Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Expeditions: Conquistador, Turn-based Tactical RPG Now on Kickstarter

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
I'll do.

MCA
Collector's Edition is a bit too expensive, no? I would have expected a regular boxed copy at $50-75 and CE at $100-150.

By the way, your T-Shirt design sucks and unique follower Esteban seems to be a duel-wielding fag. Eurgh.

But why is this not getting more exposure around the net? Crooked Bee, tweet this to Fargo and MCA!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I already tweeted it to Sawyer (knowing his love for historical settings), and he retweeted it just about an hour ago. I've been planning on tweeting it to Fargo and MCA too, of course.

MCA
I just noticed that they are using Unity. In before Drocon or whateverhisnamewas BAAWWING about interfaces in Unity.

By the way, is it sad that this looks better than the W2 mock-up screenshot or what? Perhaps it's the combinaton of hexgrid + GUI on top of the rendered scene.

I just noticed that they are using Unity. In before Drocon or whateverhisnamewas BAAWWING about interfaces in Unity.

By the way, is it sad that this looks better than the W2 mock-up screenshot or what? Perhaps it's the combinaton of hexgrid + GUI on top of the rendered scene.

Perhaps, but I would think it is far longer in development than W2. So that's why it looks better.

MCA
Obviously, plus this not their first shot at game development but still.

Anyway, when I look back on the W2 mock-up screen, I realise that it also would look much better with a GUI and grid. Damn, I so fucking love grids.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Psh. Mormon Jesus was blond, bro!
His love, seemingly, even turned many of the natives white.
So not only homosexuals can be saved and become straight, non Whites can become Whites if they have enough faith then?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Fargo won't tweet about anything that's not on his kickitforward thing. Except ouya.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Psh. Mormon Jesus was blond, bro!
His love, seemingly, even turned many of the natives white.
So not only homosexuals can be saved and become straight, non Whites can become Whites if they have enough faith then?

Yes.

Darkness associated with sin
Many LDS church documents and church leaders asserted that dark skin was an indication of sin or a curse.[38][39][40] One belief held by some LDS members was that skin color of Native Americans would gradually change from dark to light as they repented of their sins.[41][42][43]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_in_Mormon_doctrine#Darkness_associated_with_sin

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom