Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fable 3 preview

What do you think?

• Even more dumbed down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same old shit

• An improvement

• Shouldn't this be in General RPG discussion?

• Total voters

racofer

Thread Incliner
12660903944549.jpg

Wulfstand

Prophet
I couldn't stop laughing. It was as if a teenager was possessing an older person's body, I mean I can't explain it in any other way whenever I hear him say "That's cool man" for like the 20th time...
Also, wings...WHAT THE FUCK, but then again this is Fable so I don't really give a fuck.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
It's not for the PC... Who cares?

Also he talks like a 14-year-old, man!

Cassidy

Arcane
Wulfstand said:
I couldn't stop laughing. It was as if a teenager was possessing an older person's body, I mean I can't explain it in any other way whenever I hear him say "That's cool man" for like the 20th time.

Maybe Alzheimer did all his memories past teens.

Perfect Fool

Scholar
I think that Pete's interview style and general demeanour can be summed up in a single concise sentence that contains only three words. It's not an original sentence, but that way that it can be used in a cool and expressive fashion to empower the writer is an amazing feat of expression. Similar in many ways to inventing the sense of touch.

That sentence is: Bullshit hype tornado.

circ said:
So can I rape in this game Pete?

Since it's ALL ABOUT THE POWER and all, man.

No, because people will either:

a) jump all over you because they're your no.1 fans, therefore turning the tables and making you the overpowered one

b) run away from you at 88 mph, with no chnce of catching them unless you shoot them on the back

Pablosdog

Prophet
Is it going to be integrated with natal or has no info been released about that yet?

Martin

Educated
Hes just focusing on a specific gamer target demographic and playfully pissing over the rest.

Truman

Scholar
Fable 1 was quite fun. The Fables in general could use a better camera though. The current one shakes and bounces wildly as your giant booted feet clunk down the road.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom