Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fading Afternoon - beat em up action RPG about an ex-Yakuza

Modron

Arcane
Are ruskies officially classified as asians now?

You can choose from a variety of tattoo designs:

Gotta catch 'em all

More activities

Modron

Arcane
I just asked because this game by a Russian developer was moved to this subforum.

Modron

Arcane
After kind of chimping out and then purging his twitter he's mostly been posting in vatnik but hey here's a clip, most interesting part is the end portion suggests you can take over districts/businesses?

Acrux

Arcane
Friends of Ringo Ishikawa is on sale for pretty cheap right now. I may pick it up. I've heard that it's both an RPG with C&C and a not-so-great fighting game where you have to heal in real-time and it takes a while.

Ash

Arcane
why is the dude doing slavic squats? Stop appropriating Japanese culture you dirty russian :smug:

Vatnik Wumao
Knowing the developer, the game will probably end with the protagonist hanging himself or something similar.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Do all ex-yakuza suck at staying out of trouble? I'm sensing a pattern here.
8c1cd55b-1251-4298-9c59-0772d3661afc_text.gif

Modron

Arcane
Always a good thing to have

Getting from A to B can take some work

Modron

Arcane
How close to finished close to finished means to a game developer mindset is a subject for intense study but who knows might see a release date soon. Also a good demonstration on the heights of joy only a russian could reach.

Ways to pass time:

He added a FAQ to his site, mostly talks about the setting, some differences between Ringo and Fading Afternoon, et cetera.

Modron

Arcane
Looks like he's on target for steps 1 and 2:

Some nostalgia posting:

Modron

Arcane
:shredder: Don't check for two weeks and a barrage of stuff

Seems a May release might be off the table due to sanctions :negative:

Cityscape

Gunrange

Jinn

Arcane
Following this guy's twitter account has been one of the worst decisions I could have made in terms of enjoying his games. The whining never ends. I get it, it's hard, but goddamn dude.

Modron

Arcane
Did you expect a Vatnik to be all sunshine and rainbows?

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
still a whiny bitch compared to that Ukrainian FoxTail dev whose house got fucking blown up
in retaliation he raised the price point for Russia to some absurd amount

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom