Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Fallout 3 interview at CVG

RGE

Liturgist
And the guy didn't even buff the enclave soldiers with BuffOut x2, Jet x2 and perhaps even Psycho x2? Or planted all of his stimpacks and super stimpacks on them? Or perhaps he could've just dropped stuff like that on the floor and they would've picked it up during the fight? I can't say that I ever tried either, but if I desperately wanted to avoid fighting, then that's what I'd do. :)

I seem to remember NPCs picking up weapons and perhaps even ammo lying on the ground during some battles. A good reason to not shoot people who wield dangerous weapons with a weapon that might turn them into ashes or goo, since that leaves their dangerous weapon on the very ground, allowing any NPC to stroll over and pick it up.

And yup, New Reno rocks. Since I love just replaying that place over and over, I was going to build me a nice Arcanum module inspired by that place. The kind of one-city module that I'd never become bored with, due to all the stuff to do. It was going to be so great. On that subject, someone once wrote that playing roleplaying games on the computer, as opposed to playing with friends in PnP sessions, was like masturbation, in that you're playing with yourself. I guess building a module for oneself to play in would be masturbation squared. Mwahaha. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom