Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3 is not in production

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
That's supposed to be Harold? Why did they turn him into Treebeard?:S Also what the hell's he supposed to be doing over there anyway?

Bethseda is the answer to all those questions.

DraQ

Arcane
Ovplain said:
Holy balls! That's supposed to be Harold? Why did they turn him into Treebeard?:S Also what the hell's he supposed to be doing over there anyway?
Pete_Hines_01.JPG

Catalina

Scholar
I...I have no words. That is so horrible. :evil: Why couldn't they just leave the characters from the other games the hell alone?

Volkens

Novice
Catalina said:
I...I have no words. That is so horrible. :evil: Why couldn't they just leave the characters from the other games the hell alone?
Because Bethesda can’t create anything themselves. They just took anything they found in previous Fallouts and used in game and when people say that this isn’t Fallout, Bethesdas fanboys can say: It has Harold, Brotherhood of Steel, vaults, SPECIAL, mutants, 50’s, pip-boy, vault boy. Looks like Fallout to me.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Of course it look like Fallout (not always, but stil). Does it play like Fallout? No, duh.

MetalCraze

Arcane
No it does not look like Fallout. It looks like some black'n'white next-gen shooter with stupidity and bloom.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
No it does not look like Fallout. It looks like some black'n'white next-gen shooter with stupidity and bloom.

Yeah, that's what it is but Beth did everything to put Fallout references all around, from vault-boy to Nuka Cola. For some that's enough to call it true Fallout setting or game.

Carceri

Arcane
You mean the raped-so-hard-in-the-ass-till-a-hideous-figure-showed-up-instead vault-boy? Hard to miss that reference.

Thank God that JE Sawyer didn't get to make his Fallout 3. That would've been such a nightmare.

Oh...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom