Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3: Van Buren (Spoilers!)

hexer

Those are actually 3D models imported from Van Buren. There also exists a separate group of models being finalized by Russians which are very similar to original Fallout 2D sprites. We were promised to gain access to those models once they are finished. I will ask about crossbows but I have seen A LOT of new 3D stuff and maybe they are there.

Our models are 3D so maybe the bow animation can be added to them.

Queued
This is the Original Crossbow from Madmax this have one Raider you put your it in your Arm.And the Others Are The bolts for the Crossbow.

hexer

I would remove the black leather belt from the crossbow to make it more obvious what it is. The belt is already displayed in ammo art.

hexer

P.S. Can't wait to try out the crossbow against some dirty raiders.

Queued
hahahah
hexer no the Belts remain there i only can change the color, because in one arm you have the Crossbow and in other Arm the Belts.

Queued
the animation for this is easy to make ,you only need make a animation for Pistol but only without the Pistol...

In Fallout Tactics were a really pervert Weapon the Punch Gun

It has Shotgun Shell inside when you someone Punch it fires that shell in his Body...Holy Shit...

Last edited:

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I still don't like the items. Red eyes, red stripes, red tubes... I left this recoloring approach early in my Wiz8 mod, because the results felt cheap. At least try to draw a bit of additional detail, some vents, raised plates, rivets...whatever.

Guy apparently has a hardon for this. ;)
kane___wwe_13_by_naif1470-d5lphxl.png

hexer - if you are using FOnline now, there are many 3d models from the Van Buren Techdemo already in there so you can easily activate them for your game. I remember weedlings, radtoads, bats or the wasps etc. Good stuff. :)

Queued
Surf Solar make you better your mod 6 Years and only 11 Pics youre a Shame man.

And Kane is the Best you dont like him because youre a Dog fetish man....

hexer

hexer - if you are using FOnline now, there are many 3d models from the Van Buren Techdemo already in there so you can easily activate them for your game. I remember weedlings, radtoads, bats or the wasps etc. Good stuff. :)

I've activated them last night. They are now ready to die many virtual deaths.

Queued
And after 6 Years..... here it comes....with Photoshop i have made this in 6 Years....(from Surf Solar the oldest Modder)

PS... in 6 Years comes a new Pic with Photoshop.

hexer is there a animation so you can Blow tha Head Away like this ...

Last edited:

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
This animation was made by Mr. Wolna back then, I don't think it was finished. In either way, I don't know if you contacted the user Karpov on the fonline boards already, he is in touch of all the lovely animations you can give to the hero 3d critters. There should also be a "head asplodes!!11" animation IIRC. Using the 3d hero model also spares you a lot of time if you decide to include the new item art that Kane made, you wouldn't need to repaint thousands of frames on the armour. Just edit the texture and there you go.

untitled2ygk28.png

Just recoloured combat armour that can be done in a matter of minutes.

Ah and also - about those tiles and graphics, do you need some particular area tiles/graphics? Because cutting up all the art I made into tiles and then you only need half of them would be a waste of time so I better ask before. ;P

@Kane, I have no idea wtf your problem is, but it's entertaining. ;)

Queued
Surf solar Dont Cry go to Lexx and sleep with him youre the same...

when you make so many Pictures youre tired...

Mr Wolna your Friend have only a big mouth he had nothing release only talk like you...

hexer there are animations for Pistol ,Railgun,Flamer already or?

"What Remains" is a Fallout1/2 total conversion based on the FOnline Engine, using assets of Fallout 1/2. It is a singleplayer game and rather focusses on more linear, deep storytelling, then an open sandbox world. The game will take place in the area of the Great Lakes in the postapocalyptical USA, the years which passed after the great war can be counted on a few hands and toes, so one can assume not much time passed since then. It will be a big part of the game to just survive, try to come by, to be part of this harsh world.

???? hahahahhaha how long you have edit this Text you have need for this text mor than make a Picture right?

Last edited:

hexer

Ah and also - about those tiles and graphics, do you need some particular area tiles/graphics? Because cutting up all the art I made into tiles and then you only need half of them would be a waste of time so I better ask before. ;P

If you have anything ripped out from Van Buren tech demo or something else you made and think it would fit into another Fallout game, I would use it.
You don't have to cut art or tiles. I'll only cut art and put it into FRMs if I notice performance problems.

In 3D? Yes.
You can see the flamer in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uuDKrY7eW0

Last edited by a moderator:

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz

If you have anything ripped out from Van Buren tech demo or something else you made and think it would fit into another Fallout age, I would use it.
You don't have to cut art or tiles. I'll only cut art and put it into FRMs if I notice performance problems.

In 3D? Yes.
You can see the flamer in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uuDKrY7eW0

All of the van buren ripped stuff should already be in the basic FOnline SDK unless I am mistaken. :) As for the area graphics, I'll prepare a package then. ;)
I am myself using the Mesa Verde ( ? ) stuff as well, I have to look if I can find the unedited files on my computer though. They were posted on the NMA forums back then.

Kaucukovnik

Cipher
Kane Vollstrecker :
That does it. If you haven't noticed Solar's presented work is actually new, original stuff. Unlike you he apparently didn't feel the need to share the result of every tiny edit to vanilla graphics. New artwork from scratch tends to take a lot more effort than slightly editing other people's creations and wearing the result with pride ten times bigger than one's talent.
I'm not saying WR is a project with tons of cool stuff to show, but you of all people are not in the position to gloat over it. You may have quantity of screenshots and a big mouth, but that's about it.

Now go ignore me and continue with your nonsense spree in abominable grammar.

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Kane Vollstrecker :
That does it. If you haven't noticed Solar's presented work is actually new, original stuff. Unlike you he apparently didn't feel the need to share the result of every tiny edit to vanilla graphics. New artwork from scratch tends to take a lot more effort than slightly editing other people's creations and wearing the result with pride ten times bigger than one's talent.
I'm not saying WR is a project with tons of cool stuff to show, but you of all people are not in the position to gloat over it. You may have quantity of screenshots and a big mouth, but that's about it.

Now go ignore me and continue with your nonsense spree in abominable grammar.

I remember when i did texturing in photoshop for Deus Ex when I was thirteen, and I didn't have such a horrible attitude as well as not being desperate for praise.

Lexx

Cipher
The Russian People are the best Programmers not only in Fallout in all other games good Mods and Tools come from them.

Fun thing is, both tools were not made by russians. :>

The world editor is from our swede and the tiled mapper from our polish programmer, as is most of our reverse engineered combat system. Potatoes, they are everywhere in the internet nowadays.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom