Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Feargie answers some questions at HomeLAN Fed

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I feel like Im in a meeting with a bunch of contract lawyers here. Wow. :shock:

Seven

Erudite
Volourn said:
Huh? My statement was very clear. Once again, there are only 3 people who worked on Fallout who aslo worked on TOEE. It cna't be that much cleraer than that. Work on tyour reading skills.

Blackheart, we are. It's all good.

It's clear now that you've taken two posts to make it clear.

You're initial response to Xjedx was any thing but clear.

I feel like Im in a meeting with a bunch of contract lawyers here. Wow.

It's not that, we're just old and we like to pester each other.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Sure. It's too bad that I basically reposted what I said verbatim. Sometimes a bit of repetion works wonder son the reader.

Seven

Erudite
Volourn said:
Sure. It's too bad that I basically reposted what I said verbatim. Sometimes a bit of repetion works wonder son the reader.

You've expanded enough to say that you were only referring to the team on TOEE even though Xjedx's statement which you responded to was made with respect to Troika as a whole. This is what you took your two posts to accomplish. But as always the fault doesn't lie with your failure to be clear, it's every one else who "don't get it".

Also, it's interesting to note that you're accusing me of doing what you did to Feargus when he said he's had a relationship with Bio for the last 10 years. :P

EDIT: Wrong smiley face.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
You forgot that X's comment was referring to a statement of mine. I was just letting him, and others know that his comment was mistaken. That is all. I didn't know you'd make a big deal out of it; but that's cool. It's nice to know at least one person thinks I'm important. :wink:

Feargus Urquhart

Obsidian Entertainment
Developer
Ten Years comment...

I was the producer on Shattered Steel which I am pretty sure means that I started working with Bioware in late 1994, maybe early 1995. So my "coming up on ten years" means somewhere around 8 and a half to nine years. That's close enough for a comment like that.

But whine about it all you want.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Re: Ten Years comment...

Feargus Urquhart said:
I was the producer on Shattered Steel which I am pretty sure means that I started working with Bioware in late 1994, maybe early 1995. So my "coming up on ten years" means somewhere around 8 and a half to nine years. That's close enough for a comment like that.

But whine about it all you want.

I like the new, meaner, more evil Feargus. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom