Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

First 16 minutes of Dragon Turd 2

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Jaesun said:
Is anyone (except volo) seriously considering playing this?
Haven't you been paying attention? Everyone is. Even those who said they weren't going to touch it with a ten-foot pole. Bunch of tsundere newshit cockslave Biowhores.

Black

Arcane
da2tw2.jpg

Also, fuck you Crispy. You've no right to talk about shitty games since you support them.

Quilty

Magister
Crispy said:
I mean I'll probably pick it up, but it'll be mainly out of my compulsive addiction to buying new games rather than any sincere interest in the game itself.

Help me.

You can't be serious. You'll actually buy this shit? I mean, I'm no better, I bought Empire: Total War day one, so who am I to speak, but still, mang, that just ain't healthy.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I am considering buying The WItcher 2 (and I havent even played Witcher yet) :/ At least it's doesn't look as fucking ugly as DA. And have stupid fucking gay elf sex.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Crispy said:
You guys shut the fuck up before I unleash upon you the entire list of computer games that I've actually paid money for.

:lol:

Sorry Crispy. I'm laughing WITH you... not AT you. Seriously.

Black

Arcane
Well, Crispy has a ps3 so obviously he isn't of pure Codexian blood.

Black

Arcane
sgc_meltdown said:
Fucking awesome. Was this posted at bioware forums?
I don't know, I found it on... an evil site. Hard to say if it's worse than bioware forums.

I guess I'm not, no.

Why do you resist?

kris

Arcane
Not bothering to watch that whole clip I still could see that apparently the charater begins as some sort of demi-God, just wading through big groups of enemies. So the question would be, what will be the sense of achievment? I seen the encounters in DA1 and I don't think people will be satisfied with wading through the same enemies, just with a different "level", but otherwise being the same.

I guess you will area-attack groups of dragons later.

Reminds me of Fable. Press the button and enemies die, can watch a game of footie while doing it.

Crispy said:
You guys shut the fuck up before I unleash upon you the entire list of computer games that I've actually paid money for.

Support the developers who work so hard to turn the human brain into a lifeless slab of lard.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Reptilian Shapeshifter said:
Crispy said:

Support the developers who work so hard to turn the human brain into a lifeless slab of lard.

What matters is that he's a responsible citizen that "does his part" to support the divine Planet of Sheepia.

On a side note, ban Crispy for actively supporting anti-codexian organizations with unmeasurable amounts of money. If this doesn't count as terrorist activity, the :decline: has won and Codexia is doomed already.

i didnt even bother to read the whole topic... instead i just finished da2 demo :M

german version leaked fuckers :lol:

VO as always sucked, i just cant stand goethes language in any game/movie

but

animations/mimic in dialogues are just flawless, even better than those in me
thwichers puppet theater is just pathetic

flemeths shapeshifting ---> orgasmic
oohh and the redheads^^ aveline would easily wrestlefuck triss

combat smooth and fun :smug:
killing ogre wasnt that difficult, though keeping every party member alive was
love how archery works now. feel the impact of every single fucking shot :M

and yes tw2 looks much better(exterior and textures) though characters looks really nice with that cell shading shit, definitely better than nwn2/tw1

tennishero

Novice
dragon age has the worst writing to any game ever made

the grey wardens (jedis) are fags

the story is so hilariously bad

oblivion looks like a master piece next to it

the graphics look like they could have been done last gen

the character models are really bad- especially compared to witcher 2 which has an amazing character model for geralt

i wont be downloading fagon age 2. its not even worth a pirate

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom