Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

FOR THE BETH DEVELOPERS TO READ!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Lord Mario said:
More info: Even for Age of Empires 3, I had a couple of developers AIM ID's so we would be able to talk on aim basically daily and it was a lot of fun being able to ask DIRECT questions and feel that we were all heard. We were also able to contact them on AIM as well, one of the managers of the post-ship process. Not to mention they were constantly on their forums giving us information and nearly immediatly fixing any rumors with the truth. We need this, badly."
Oh great. Not content with destroying any hope for Oblivion, Elder Scroll fanboys are going to fuck up AOE3 too. That's just lovely.

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Just more proof that the average TES fan is retarded beyond belief.

I wonder what the reason for this might be :roll:

Pr()ZaC

Scholar
These kind of posts never cease to amuse me. KEEP 'EM COMING!

Fresh

Erudite
Pr()ZaC said:

This one's kinda cute:

post1
QUOTE(Hunter15 @ Jan 8 2006, 04:19 PM)
I hope there will be fire-breathing dragons in Oblivion and when they breathe fire you could block it with a shield, like in the demo video when he blocks a lightning. I mean, what decent adventure game doesn't have huge fire-breathing dragons in it?!?

:flamethrower::bonk:

#1....this isn't a "decent" adventure game. This is THE ultimate RPG ever. Dragons on Tamriel are not the simple monsters that they are on EVERY other fiction medium.

reply 2
I would want one that you could go pick a fight with but could NEVER beat....

And then I could spend days at a time trying to come up with some way to beat him... and ALWAYS fail...

THAT'D BE GREAT...!!! ... and I'm NOT being sarcastic!!
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=216054

feta

Novice
TES forums make me wanna pull my eyes.
In the beggining it was fun to read all that stuff, now it's just plain silly.

Who in his right mind would wanna go read that pile of shit? It's all guesses and "ooh-aaah" "is it X? is it Y?" threads that serve no purpose other than to start rumours and secretly whine because they can't play oblivion yet"

What was the topic again?

kris

Arcane
feta said:
What was the topic again?

the topic was atypical one for bashing people in the TES forums with various succes, like most others started by themselves. take a number and get in line.

Modo

Novice
Great Gods!!!!!!!!! That`s fabulous!!!
I`ve laughed my shit out!!!!

!HyPeRbOy! said:
Pr()ZaC said:

This one's kinda cute:

post1
QUOTE(Hunter15 @ Jan 8 2006, 04:19 PM)
I hope there will be fire-breathing dragons in Oblivion and when they breathe fire you could block it with a shield, like in the demo video when he blocks a lightning. I mean, what decent adventure game doesn't have huge fire-breathing dragons in it?!?

:flamethrower::bonk:

#1....this isn't a "decent" adventure game. This is THE ultimate RPG ever. Dragons on Tamriel are not the simple monsters that they are on EVERY other fiction medium.

reply 2
I would want one that you could go pick a fight with but could NEVER beat....

And then I could spend days at a time trying to come up with some way to beat him... and ALWAYS fail...

THAT'D BE GREAT...!!! ... and I'm NOT being sarcastic!!
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=216054

DamnElfGirl

Liturgist
All I have to say is, are those AOE3 devs INSANE? If I were a dev, I would never, ever, ever, ever make my IM available to the huddled idiot masses of the Internet. ::shudder::

Balor

Arcane
Well, it depends on game's target group.
Take Brigade E5 - it's devs are in close cooperation with their fans... yet, it's a hardcore tactics that is of no interest whatsoever to those 'idiot masses'.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom