Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Games that should be LP'd

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
(add your suggestions)

1: Midwinter. Requires: good larper. Careful and attentive player. Gigantic patience. Dosbox cycles way down.

2: Lords of midnight. Requires: good larper. Player not afraid of trying both ways to win the game.

Both games have worthy sequels, but most of the magic originated on the originals.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Every strategy game LP is better with a larper.

Just look at Cassidy or Infantry man Lp's versus Xenophon's

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I think that bloodnet time limit defeated Ghostdog. It almost did me in too; the last parts i was avoiding combat, and almost died anyway, literally seconds away in the last boss sequence from succumbing.

Great experience.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Hence why I completed it a bunch of times. I had to see all endings. :M

Nothing random about the endings. You can get nearly all of them in a single playthrough by reloading at key decision points. There's only one ending I can think of that may be unaccessible depending on whether or not a certain person is replicant or not. The game changed which of the suspects were replicant/human at the start of a new game. Which was a pretty nice touch and a bit of a shock when I shot a human because I remembered him being a replicant in a previous playthrough.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Yeah, but i was counting the 'random replicants' in the endings.

The one where they are all replicants is funny.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
My suggestion: Eternam. A strange STRANGE adventure game using the same engine as Shadow of the Comet and Drakkhen.

Should provide prenty of lulz.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom