Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Games that were better and/or exclusive on the Amiga.

mondblut

Arcane
Blackadder said:
Damn. Someone beat me to my ultimate Amiga punchline. Easily one of my favourite Amiga CRPG's, and in my top 20 CRPG's list.

Do you know there is a sequel in the making/available in unfinished shape?

It's german exclusive though, and only available directly from the author if you prove yourself worthy or ask nice enough or something. Worse yet, it's a fucking homo ANIME.

See if you have any luck getting it here:

http://www.mightandmagicworld.de/phpbb/index.php?c=7

(I was too shy to ask, hah)

mondblut

Arcane
Mortmal said:
Ah if only fate had automap, its just too huge to play without that feature

It has, actually. Like with many early RPGs, you have to use an expendable (and not exactly cheap) resource to view it, namely "pearls". But it's there.

Mortmal

Arcane
mondblut said:
Mortmal said:
Ah if only fate had automap, its just too huge to play without that feature

It has, actually. Like with many early RPGs, you have to use an expendable (and not exactly cheap) resource to view it, namely "pearls". But it's there.
Yes i know but it only show a portion of the surrounding area , no markers, and the expandable is indeed really expensive. Id enjoy very much a remake of that game without having to draw maps by hand.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What was that series of games that was strict top-down.
IT was a adventure, and had one of the first "comprehensive" (but hilariously minimal) voiced narration. Kinda dark too.

dragonfk

Erudite
Genesia - better graphics and music

Legacy of Sorasil - Amiga exclusive

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
SCO said:
IT was a adventure, and had one of the first "comprehensive" (but hilariously minimal) voiced narration. Kinda dark too.

Fairy Tale Adventure?

Unkillable Cat said:
SCO said:

Fairy Tale Adventure?

No speech in those, on any platform.

The FM towns port of Ultima VI has some hilarious voice acting, but I don't think that is what he is talking about.

Perhaps he meant Wolfenstein? :smug:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Unkillable Cat said:
SCO said:

Fairy Tale Adventure?
No it's not a rpg.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Just surprised that's all.

Anyone tried this new/old shit? Say titles after 1998?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Sounds interesting. And it's donationware. I guess I'll finally be able to pay 30PLN for an indie RPG :smug: .

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I remember reading it about it on a Wasteland fansite. Apparently it's a spiritual successor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom