Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GameScent - Get Ready To Smell Your Games

Late Bloomer

Scholar
GameScent Device Uses AI to Release Video Game Smells into Your Home

https://consequence.net/2024/02/gamescent-ai-video-game-smells/
Essentially functioning like a diffuser, the GameScent uses scent cartridges to unleash smells including gunfire, explosions, forest, clean air, storm, and racing car into your gaming room, with the “clean air” setting meant to clear out the aromas released by the device during a gaming session. See the announcement trailer below.

maxresdefault.jpg

Eirinjas

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
They tried this about 20 years ago. Nobody cared. For $200 you'll be able to smell the swamp farts in Witcher 4. Super! Meanwhile, you'll be breathing in chemicals that'll drop your T-levels. As a gamer, your T-levels are trending toward troonville as it is. I am happy to see this on the market though, because it means idiot investors and their money have been forever parted.

Gerrard

Arcane
GameScent Device Uses AI to Release Video Game Smells into Your Home

https://consequence.net/2024/02/gamescent-ai-video-game-smells/
Essentially functioning like a diffuser, the GameScent uses scent cartridges to unleash smells including gunfire, explosions, forest, clean air, storm, and racing car into your gaming room, with the “clean air” setting meant to clear out the aromas released by the device during a gaming session. See the announcement trailer below.
Cool story bro, we all know these are not the smells that people are most interested in.

I do my own game scents. Eat enough snacks like Double Cheddar Doritos, Sweet Chili Pop Corners, Bacon Flavored Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Caramelized Pork Rinds, and you will be surprised by the smells your body can produce.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

- overheard in a corridor of power

std::namespace

zVJzdFN.png

8T4IXVh.png

kxRzRat.png

why is a testing company incorporating china plastic?

blood... oolololololol
forest is the only one that would work
is sports arena == vomit?
Ru0C8FC.png

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

- overheard in a corridor of power
Joe Biden Smelling Young Female Simulator.

They did this with movie theaters and people gagged because the scent from one scene mingled with the scent of the next one. This will be the same thing.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Pour in some gamer girl bathwater and start watching your favourite hottub bikini streamer on tits.tv, formerly justin.tv

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom