Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline General (sub)forum for recreational activites/hobbies besides gaming

good idea???

• Total voters

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
The point is to collate and draw more users into said incline recreational threads; putting it under GD means it'll be as dead as the sports subforum is now, and the cooking subforum in the library was back when.

Additionally this is a nerd forum, and nerds traditionally have more hobbies than just gaming (aside from the modern-era 'nerds'), so it should be there loud and proud.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
Leisure Zone up to a great start
Needs someone to move all current hobby threads into there.

Will you use your powers for good Crispy ?
10ngs4c.gif

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
If you reply ITT with a list including the full URL of every single thread you want moved, followed by a few spaces, followed by the full URL of the thread you want those threads moved to, I'll do it.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron

Last edited:

overly excitable young man

I don't like that its so grey and dead like Chaos Chronicles subforum. :(
When will that end?

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
So is anyone actually going to move these threads to the new forum. Is it really that difficult? I assume you just tag the thread in your secret admin control panel and hit "move to this forum." Infinitron manages to move and split various threads in the blink of an eye when someone starts insulting one of his favored developers like Ken Levine, so I can't imagine that the process is that time consuming.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Can we move this to the new forum for these things?
Please guys. :)

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Sukhāvatī I went ahead and moved most of those threads into The Leisure Zone. There were a few I didn't think were appropriate to move out of GD, and a couple that belong in Sports instead, but it's done.

If anyone complains, I'll blame you.

Generic-Giant-Spider

During the height of the CHAZ regime I saw them set up what was called a "CONVERSATION CAFE."

And I think this is what we need. A cafe for conversation. Imagine it, one guy sitting there sipping from a mug using both hands and sitting opposite somebody else taking a bite out of a croissant as they discuss how much they love arts and crafts.

Conversation Cafe.

Semiurge

Cipher
During the height of the CHAZ regime I saw them set up what was called a "CONVERSATION CAFE."

And I think this is what we need. A cafe for conversation. Imagine it, one guy sitting there sipping from a mug using both hands and sitting opposite somebody else taking a bite out of a croissant as they discuss how much they love arts and crafts.

Conversation Cafe.

1984+286.jpg

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012

Conversation Cafe.
sounds homo

Generic-Giant-Spider

sounds homo

You're just jealous that I'll be chatting up all the gender studies and creative writing babes at the Conversation Cafe.

I'll take a mocha frappe, don't mind me while I adjust my overly large black rimmed glasses for that urban bohemian nerd look that's hot this summer 2020 according to Vogue.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom