Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Georg Zoeller sez turn based in multiplayer ain't fun

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
I never said you said you woulnd't buy them. That ain't the point. the point is according to you all BIO games save BG1 suck yet you bought NWN and KOTOR even after feeling that BG2 sucked. That's just plain dumb. That is silly.

RP, the dialigue will stop when people who say BIo sucks stop buying their games. Period.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Volourn said:
RP, the dialigue will stop when people who say BIo sucks stop buying their games. Period.
How would we know that they suck then? Clearly we can't trust your biased opinions. You can't even make up your mind whether you are a boy or a girl :P :lol:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Heh. I can make up my mind. It's the Internet who can't. :P

triCritical

Erudite
Volourn said:
I never said you said you woulnd't buy them. That ain't the point. the point is according to you all BIO games save BG1 suck yet you bought NWN and KOTOR even after feeling that BG2 sucked. That's just plain dumb. That is silly.

I will say this, NWN sucked at a way higher level then their other games. BG2, was alright, except for the really irritating combat, and lack of ROELPLAYINGE! At the time I bought anything called CRPG's. Now I have less time to play games and play much fewer titles. Hence, I wasn't very selective before, now I am very selective. With the exception of JA3 and SS:S I don't find myself buying any CRPG's in the near future.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
The internet was perfectly ok with the genderless Volourn persona until you got bored and started hinting and dropping clues :P Well, as long as you are having fun :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom