Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

sser

Arcane
Developer
sser Let me know when's a good time for you, I should be available at pretty much any hour starting tomorrow

Alright, I should be available 21-22UTC.

But I'm also off work after Thursday noonish, so we can wait til then too. Off all day Friday as well.

sser

Arcane
Developer
2d blitz avail on the ball carrier let's see it :positive:

edit: I guess that works.

the last of the patriotz

dorf punt-throw plz

Andnjord

Arcane
Good game Darth Roxor , it was a lot of fun :salute:

Final score 2-1 for the Meat Loving Vegans. Stunties scored on turn 8 after aaaaalmost failing to thanks to the heroics of Al Gore the Flesh Golem while most of my team lies stunned or KOed. And a heavy dose of luck on my part I must admit.
Next drive the dorfs start with only 8 players (death rolla out, fouling dorf sent off, claw doing its job) and the undead manage an easy score thanks to claw+mighty blow reaping its harvest of shorties.
Next kick-off the dorfs only have 5 left vs 10, and it turns into a chase where the stunties try to use their little legs to escape rampaging werewolves. Predictably the werewolves catch up, eat the dorfs and then Natalie Portman the werewolf scores the final touch-down.:hero:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Bad news bros. Due to recent developments at work (i.e. the party I work for suddenly got parlamentarily relevant) I will not be able to admin another season.

I would play in it if anyone is willing to pick up the gauntlet, though.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Bad news bros. Due to recent developments at work (i.e. the party I work for suddenly got parlamentarily relevant) I will not be able to admin another season.

Prime Minister, would you like to comment on a rumor that you post on neonazi internet forum? Is "all storyfags must die" an official position of your government?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Admining is not hard( I assume). I will do it unless a more prestigious candidate steps forward.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

Admining is not hard( I assume). I will do it unless a more prestigious candidate steps forward.

'tis not. It's just "one more thing to do" on a list that will explode come February. Cool that you're willing to run it :thumbsup:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Berekän nigga holy fucking shit LEARN TO FOLLOW UP ON BLOCKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Yeah, I facepalmed hard after that one, though it didn't matter in the end

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
tumblr_inline_ncro74W0C01re49kd.gif

Chef_Hathaway, it's my turn to grind some delicious SPP. I'll try to catch you in 6-7 hours.

Edit: Where are youuuuu?

Edit2: Show yourself! Shoooooow yourself!!!

Edit3: Not cool bro.

Last edited:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
We'll play tomorrow. Something around 15:00 potato time.

BTW I hope our strayan m8 planned his match this time.

Last edited:

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
Sorry bout that, things happened Friday that were beyond my control. I ended up being awake for 27ish hours, didn't get to sleep until 7AM Saturday.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom