Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

racofer

Thread Incliner
If only Skyway were still here. :negative:
He will always be.

xeXLDvq.png

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Far be it from me to look cheap games in the mouth, but are we really so far gone from the days of 3DO and NWC that the Might and Magic series is just some French series? Reminds me of my favorite Turkish work of literature, The Iliad.

Endemic

Arcane
That's because Ubisoft is a French publisher. Just padding out the sale I presume.

Edit: then they go and put a "Ubisoft sale" on the store as well. :?

Little Big Adventure is curiously missing from the "Made in France" sale for whatever reason...

Last edited:

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
This list of French games ... I really think they have absolutely no idea what video game out there is actually French. If the aim is to celebrate the rare good French games then put Gobliiins trilogy, Little Big Adventure, Another World and Flashback there and release Future Wars, Cruise for a corpse and Heart of darkness and if it's for random garbage such as Spider's games then add Drakkhen and Ishar trilogy as well., they're not good either but at least they are iconic, Ishar has this particular Silmarils aesthetics.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.gamasutra.com/view/pres...ith_Epic_Games_Store_official_integration.php

GOG GALAXY 2.0 is now enhanced with Epic Games Store official integration

July 20 - The goal behind GOG GALAXY 2.0 is to bring all your games and friends together in one place. Today, a new partner joins us and takes us another step closer to achieving it.

We’re happy to add to GOG GALAXY 2.0 the official integration with Epic Games Store, which is the second most connected external platform in the app, says Oleg Klapovsky, SVP at GOG. Together with GOG.COM and Xbox Live, those official integrations are bringing a more seamless and reliable experience to gamers.

We’re excited that Epic Games Store integration has come to GOG GALAXY 2.0, said Steve Allison, General Manager of the Epic Games Store. It’s an important step towards breaking down walls between PC stores, as it enables a unified experience for players to manage their PC games library independent of where their games were purchased.

The new official integration is the latest addition to GOG GALAXY 2.0, which we’re constantly improving with features requested by gamers. One of the recently added was the ability to see all your gaming subscriptions in one place. It helps gamers to conveniently browse, install, and launch games from an overwhelming amount of titles available on each subscription.

Check this and other cool features present in GOG GALAXY 2.0 by downloading the app on Windows or Mac from www.gogalaxy.com.

Last edited:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Interesting that Epic is second instead of Uplay and Origin, which have been around a lot longer (Origin having many exclusives, until recently).

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Interesting that Epic is second instead of Uplay and Origin, which have been around a lot longer (Origin having many exclusives, until recently).
I guess Zoomers buy more DRM-free games than people think? Fortnite still seems to be the only EGS exclusive game worth playing straight off. Most people, last I checked, didn't give a shit about the timed exclusives and whatever else is knocking around there. Or, people who get games off Uplay and Origin don't give a toss about a DRM-free platform.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
GOG joining forces with Steam on a digital showcase is something: https://af.gog.com/news/bgogcom_partners_up_with_digital_dragons_indie_showcaseb?as=1649904300

GOG.COM PARTNERS UP WITH DIGITAL DRAGONS INDIE SHOWCASE!

Digital Dragons Indie Showcase is now open for submissions! This year we're partnering with the event along with Walkabout Games and Valve.

During the online conference taking place from 15th to 18th of September, the best indie games will have an opportunity to show up on GOG.COM and Steam. For GOG.COM we will invite up to 15 exceptional titles to be a part of a special Digital Dragons Indie Showcase Collection.

The submissions are open until the 10th of August, so if you've been working on an interesting project, hurry up and fill in the game registration form right away. The contest jury will select 60 games to the finals that will compete for the podium spots and a community vote award. All winners will be announced during the online award ceremony on September 18th.

Stay tuned for more info about the contest, new interesting projects, and a special Digital Dragons Indie Showcase Collection on GOG.COM! If you want to know more about the Digital Dragons conference, visit their official website.

Last edited by a moderator:

ADL

Prophet
I want to buy some of these Paradox games but the overwhelming majority have been included in bundles I have or given away for free via Twitch Prime or whatever. Planetfall Deluxe was given away in this month's Humble Choice monthly bundle (Steam Key).

Hope Crusader Kings 3 comes to the platform in a reasonable amount of time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom