Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
c30319cf8c65f2a0a1006923ce0f48f77c3a7151f9992821b0d10cbdafb587e9_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_450.jpg

Those reviews are brutal.

Good for the price eh? Well.... FREE (as mentioned posts above) is a steal. Yarr harrr harrr.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Hmmm.... looks like if drives smooth. Some of these overhead competition races have such horrid controls and hard turns you'd think you were taking a digital driving test.

Lucumo

Educated
I'll have to be schooled on order of Rance Series and if these releases hold water..
What order? Imo, playing in release order is always the best.
jhwkw1hab1571.png

The thing is though, the good old games have become non-canonical with the remakes, so it has become more messy. If you include other games set in the universe, then even more so.

Last edited by a moderator:

catfood

AGAIN

Lucumo

Educated
Fuck GOG. Buy them from Manga Gamer or JAST. If you live in a third world country (like eastern yurop) JAST has regional pricing which cuts the price by half.
Fuck Mangagamer or JAST. Don't buy shitty translations but the original Japanese games instead
rating_prestigious.png

lightbane

Arcane
Rance available in GOG. I never thought I would live to see that day. Were the troons reviewers that hate straight men looking away when this happened?

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Hobo Elf

Arcane
All Unreal games to be delisted by December 23rd:

https://af.gog.com/forum/general/de...2_the_awakening_special_edition?as=1649904300
LYT1ryc.png

Epic being the assholes they love to be. Think carefully if you want to make a last minute purchase and give Tim Swindler your money. I suggest the alternative means to acquire these titles.
Most people interested in these games already own them, in one form or another. Thanks for the warning, anyhow.
cheers.png
The dumbest comment of all time.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Most people interested in these games already own them, in one form or another. Thanks for the warning, anyhow.
cheers.png
No u.

If you're into these games, and failed to get them already, I feel sorry for you. You must be poor fuck living inside a trash can.
Following your logic we should just stop making classical music available since everyone who wanted to hear and perform it has already done so. Because it is completely inconceivable that new people could come along that might have an interest in it. Better just make these digital goods that don't need any material to be produced or take up any physical storage space unavailable. Because, you know, there's a certain number of people who can be Unreal fans and once that quota is hit that's it. No one will ever come along who could have any interest in them.

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
cheers.png
No u.

If you're into these games, and failed to get them already, I feel sorry for you. You must be poor fuck living inside a trash can.
Following your logic we should just stop making classical music available since everyone who wanted to hear and perform it has already done so. Because it is completely inconceivable that new people could come along that might have an interest in it. Better just make these digital goods that don't need any material to be produced or take up any physical storage space unavailable. Because, you know, there's a certain number of people who can be Unreal fans and once that quota is hit that's it. No one will ever come along who could have any interest in them.
Which part of "most people" you didn't get, you shitbag?

Have I claimed everybody that digs games like that, already got copies of these games, be it digital or physical? I don't think so... Because I did not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom