Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
Woke Ubisoft, Sony, & Shill Youtubers STRUGGLE in The Concord Era

I'm subbed to this nigga, but I wouldn't classify him as a good vidya youtuber.

He's more of a grifter/anti-wokist slop guzzler. He does have nice intro raps from time to time though. But everything after that is mostly schizo rambling about current thing.

He's more of a grifter/anti-wokist slop guzzler. He does have nice intro raps from time to time though. But everything after that is mostly schizo rambling about current thing.

True. His opening songs are funny. I've only watched one of his lives once, and I didn't like it at all. I prefer their short videos.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Didn't he review some jap Big Tiddy games or am I just imagining?
I saw one or two vids of his, decent stuff, but nothing exceptional.

ferratilis

Magister
From one of the guys behind Iruka Software, makers of Doom Zero, Amnesia: Key to Freedom, and the upcoming Falconet.

Ravielsk

Magister
Full Circle

They guy sounds like a retard. At 11:00 he is counting frames on a 60fps YT video when the benchmark Anderson set up was for 30fps gameplay in his bloodborne video. Meaning that he counts the exact double of what Anderson reports(38/2=19) and concludes he has a gotcha.

Even his own comment section calls him out for being illiterate.
12:10 ya joseph was melodramatic, but he was right about the description of Great Runes being factually incorrect. "even greater benefits" means there are benefits that will become EVEN GREATER, which is wrong since there are no benefits at all without using a Rune Arc, and "you CAN use a Rune Arc" implies it's optional, which is only true in the sense that any buff in a game is optional, you can play naked Lvl1 without weapons if you want, but it's not optional for activating your Great Rune's benefits. That's not some subjective interpretation, that's what those words mean. They should've written smt like "You must consume a Rune Arc to activate your equipped Great Rune's benefits. This effect will last until you die"
Safe to say I think this guy is just a salty and little else.

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
Yeah, I got hyped too early seeing him take on Joseph Anderson (can't stand that cunt), but unfortunately he went into the disappointing direction of technicalities instead of more substantive arguments.

Matthewmattosis, in a short segment of his Bioshock Infinite review, did the entire "jewtube vidya critic" ecosystem more damage than that entire video. Unfortunately, just like with the "gamer chair takedown" video from Gamers Nexus, it did nothing to the sales numbers of gamer chairs. People are retarded.

Last edited:

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
The only reason Souls lore comes off as "deep" is because it's Western fantasy filtered through the Japanese brain, not because of any deliberate writing.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It was fine until the “orcs are people too”. Keeping a race as fodder for the player character is not a bad thing, and is not bigoted, Jesus Christ.

Spike

Educated
Yeah, I got hyped too early seeing him take on Joseph Anderson (can't stand that cunt), but unfortunately he went into the disappointing direction of technicalities instead of more substantive arguments.

Matthew, in a short segment of his Bioshock Infinite review, did the entire "jewtube vidya critic" ecosystem more damage than that entire video. Unfortunately, just like with the "gamer chair takedown" video from Gamers Nexus, it did nothing to the sales numbers of gamer chairs. People are retarded.
Do you mean Matthew Matosis?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom