Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
I wouldn't call this nigga "good", but if you want some nice black-pilled slop, he's the guy for you. Probably the least "soy" anti-SJW grifter on youtube with that size of the channel:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wouldn't say remakes are the thing killing it. I think remakes are the thing that will keep the corpse alive a bit longer.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I wouldn't call this nigga "good", but if you want some nice black-pilled slop, he's the guy for you. Probably the least "soy" anti-SJW grifter on youtube with that size of the channel:

Yeah, he does tend to attract the ire of the sjw mob and still refuses to back down.
That's pretty based, to be honest.

ghardy

Educated

I watched this. Not bad. A few of the arguments seem not very strong, but he's standing forthright against the DIE maelstrom.

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
I watched this. Not bad. A few of the arguments seem not very strong, but he's standing forthright against the DIE maelstrom.
Yeah, he's definitely not the best when it comes to constructing arguments. He did get better in the last years though. It used to be just "DEI here, DEI there": The Video. From what I understand he's just a wagie who sits on 4chan and takes most of his arguments from there. He also got ostracized by most of the other anti-sjw video game youtubers who orbit Mauler/Critical Drinker for being a chud. So he doesn't really get to "sharpen" his arguments.

Which is perfectly fine by me, I don't need a fucking solid argument for not liking all the obvious DEI shit. A solid argument won't convince these people anyway.

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
I love how that one breadtube faggot said some shit about Historian and he just ignored it and nothing actually happened to him, even though all the dramafrogs thought he would get cancelled now for "plagiarism".

Spukrian

Savant
Let's have a vid about a good console game:

I love how that one breadtube faggot said some shit about Historian and he just ignored it and nothing actually happened to him, even though all the dramafrogs thought he would get cancelled now for "plagiarism".
Actually they tried to paint him as nazi and combed through all of his old videos to find "evidence" of this... in other words, business as usual in cancel culture. IH did the right thing to ignore them.

911 Jumper

Learned
I wouldn't say remakes are the thing killing it. I think remakes are the thing that will keep the corpse alive a bit longer.
Yeah, I don't understand why he thinks remakes are “killing” the industry when people are demanding more remakes of older games. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen variations of “This game needs a remake!” under videos of old Gen 5, 6, and 7 games.

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
It's just a title in a series of "Gaming is dying and X is killing it".

I agree with him remakes are retarded and wasteful. Only acceptable ones are graphic updates of Diablo II: Resurrected type.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
Remakes are probably a safer investment for large studios at this point, but they contribute to the (accurate) perception that everyone in the industry is creatively bankrupt. I want more Concords and Veilguards so that it all collapses sooner.

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
Concords and Veilguards so that it all collapses sooner.
some game like that launched yesterday I think.

and on the idea that remakes are killing the industry: the way I understand his argument is that remakes like Silent Hill 2 actively destroy the artistic legacy, because they alter the original too much, while also removing the need to play the original since there is now this new version with good combat etc.
Were there no remake, people would have been forced to actually experience the original and would get a better experience in the process.

Fargus

Arcane

Oh look, yet another tranny freak obsessed with Synth. He assblasted an entire hive recently.

ZVIOav6.jpeg

Sweeper

Arcane

Way too blackpilled for my taste. Lad needs some joy de vivre, some Nietzschean vitalism, some aggressive, pants on head retarded, backed up by nothing optimism.
In some ways he's more gay than the faggots that hate him.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Way too blackpilled for my taste. Lad needs some joy de vivre, some Nietzschean vitalism, some aggressive, pants on head retarded, backed up by nothing optimism.
In some ways he's more gay than the faggots that hate him.

Maybe it's because he's a console gamer?

Because that video was conceived as a hit piece against two people, which were a) a woman talking shit about MLMs, and b) a gay man. Both breadtube adjacent targets. Including IH there gave it an illusion of neutrality.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom