Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Got a 507, and you want to help? Post here!

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hi,

You probably got a 507 error, and you want to help The Management figure out these things by helping with tracking them. Well, if you want to be a nice, helpful person post below as close as possible to when it happened.

Thanks,

Your local masked Stanley Ipkiss

The_Mask

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Insufficient Storage​

The method could not be performed on the resource because the server is unable to store the representation needed to successfully complete the request. There is insufficient free space left in your storage allocation.

Additionally, a 507 Insufficient Storage error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Just now.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I got one about 10 minutes ago.

Also, how does this help? Don't you guys have logs for this?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
This wasn't needed any more a week ago, I don't know why The_Mask started yet another thread about it when there are like 5 existing ones already there. And I actually check those, I've only noticed this one today because I don't really wade into the garbage dump that Site Feedback has been turned into except for specific threads that I'm tagged in.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
If you didn't just get one i can confirm that the error has nothing to do with me being online.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Taluntain i just got one at 8:40 pm UTC-4.

9CCE9DF4-7067-43E7-987B-A89EEBCE7320.jpeg

The_Mask

Patron
Not a 507 error, but the server just stopped responding for a solid 20s. I am sorry, but I just didn't want to make another thread just to report the fact that the servers are not working properly. It's the same problem, in essence.

My apologies for any confusion. My intent was to help.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Not nearly the same problem, so you need to be precise when reporting such issues. Who's "we" in the "we got a severe amount of lag a couple of minutes ago"? Most of the time connectivity issues are actually due to issues on route to the server, not with the actual server itself.

The_Mask

Patron
The entire shoutbox experienced it at the same time.

But your instructions are clear: we will make sure to report any hiccups with increased accuracy for you. Don't worry.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
My shoutbox is currently not lagging if that helps at all. Anyone else? Just make everything like it is right now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom