Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Theft Automobile IV: A Game For Commies

Data4

Arcane
Yeah, I'm late for the party, but...

I seriously want to shove a rusty railroad spike into Manny's ass. Or skull. Or both. Never have I felt such seething rage against a video game character. I just... god, every time that piece of shit speaks, I want to throw a brick through my TV.

"It's da streets, yo! Da streets!" KABOOM!!!

That is all...

-D4

User was nabbed fit

Oh shit, the military uniform seals it.

Edit:

Random pics.

glukoza13oi0.jpg

glukoza14ye8.jpg

glukoza04by9.jpg

Data4

Arcane
One of the first songs you hear in the game is by her. It's that Schweine song I posted the video to. She's got an annoying voice but nothing a ball gag can't take care of.

-D4

Data4

Arcane
So I just get out of the hospital after losing a 20 minute car chase straight out of "World's Most Dangerous Police Chases", and figure I'll grab a cab to the weapons shop to restock on body armor and ammo. I see one and hail it. He pulls over, but somehow I mess up trying to get in. The "get in a cab" button is the same one you use to carjack or steal a parked car, except you have to hold it rather than press it once. My finger must have slipped, because I yank the driver out of the cab and hop in.

I see a cop coming the opposite way, stopped on the other side of the intersection and think "Fuck!" Car chases can be fun sometimes, but I just ended one and didn't feel like getting into another at the moment.

I immediately hop out of the cab, and the cabbie starts wailing on me. The cop hit the lights and one of them got out of the car, training his gun on the cabbie. The cabbie gave up without a fight, so after the police loaded him up and drove away, I found myself with a free car to just hop into a drive as I pleased.

Moments like this make me love this game. :D

-D4

Nedrah

Erudite
Everyone stop replaying to any GTA4 related threads ffs. I'm doing my best to ignore the fact that it has been released for consoles until it has at least been announced for the pc.

Deleted member 7219

Data4 said:
So I just get out of the hospital after losing a 20 minute car chase straight out of "World's Most Dangerous Police Chases", and figure I'll grab a cab to the weapons shop to restock on body armor and ammo. I see one and hail it. He pulls over, but somehow I mess up trying to get in. The "get in a cab" button is the same one you use to carjack or steal a parked car, except you have to hold it rather than press it once. My finger must have slipped, because I yank the driver out of the cab and hop in.

I see a cop coming the opposite way, stopped on the other side of the intersection and think "Fuck!" Car chases can be fun sometimes, but I just ended one and didn't feel like getting into another at the moment.

I immediately hop out of the cab, and the cabbie starts wailing on me. The cop hit the lights and one of them got out of the car, training his gun on the cabbie. The cabbie gave up without a fight, so after the police loaded him up and drove away, I found myself with a free car to just hop into a drive as I pleased.

Moments like this make me love this game. :D

-D4

Wait, cops protect you now? That's a welcome feature. I can't count the number of times I was attacked in previous games by random people in the street, yet got busted by the cops whenever I tried to fight back.

Data4

Arcane
As long as you're not fighting back, if a cop sees someone beating on you, they'll intervene. Every time I load the game, I pick a fight with the street preacher across the street from the safehouse. Once he starts chasing and punching me, I run around til a cop shows up and hauls him away. The first time I did it was hilarious, because it was the first time in the game seeing the cops actually arrest someone and take them away in a car.

-D4

Korgan

Arbiter
Why, oh why are all our cultural exports like this? At least the Wapanese are geniuely werid. This shit is just the result of some producer's job to plunder the pockets of 13 yr old girls.
By the way, a little known fact about werid cool яцssian shit. Quite a lot of people are into creative anachronism and massive scale outdoors LARPing. Have any of you seen those pics from a Stalker LARP on Rock, Paper, Shotgun recently? Well, it's kinda like this, although fantasy games are more popular. A colledge friend of mine hangs out with this crowd, and they are massively cool. One is an actual blacksmith who makes dull weapons, banded and splint mail (making your own ring mail is considered something any noob can do with how-to and lots of patience). And then you camp out in the woods and pwn intelligent and nice people who even try to stay IC. It may be geeky in the West, but here it's OMG Awesome.
Ah. Almost forgot. GTA4 sux n ill nevar buy a console 2 paly it lol.

Data4

Arcane
Oh, fuck the fact that the music is typical bubblegum, Avril Lavigne wannabe crap... I'd hit that drummer/singer hardcore. Just sayin'.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom