Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Grimoire V2

Beast British

Novice
I said it before. Not buying this game until the damn manual is released! I need to autistically minmax my party. Can't do that properly without a manual, Cleve. Let me experience the incline and release the manual.

GandGolf

Augur
I said it before. Not buying this game until the damn manual is released! I need to autistically minmax my party. Can't do that properly without a manual, Cleve. Let me experience the incline and release the manual.

What do you want to bet the manual isn't ready until the sale is over?

Incendax

Augur
The only thing I really want to know is which skills DO NOT level up with use.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
The reason there is no DRM is not that it is not provided by Steam, Zepo. Nobody told me NOT to use it. I decided it was inappropriate. There is something about DRM that seems dishonest to me in making a game designed to appeal to fans of classic style roleplaying games. I have a sense of honor about the game's distribution that you lack in all other aspects of your life.

Here we go, speaking again about honnesty and honor when you lied about never putting the game on sale after releasing it. You're an hypocrite.

Nyast, look at the four walls of that cardboard box you live in carefully, take a long sip of the Everclear bottle in your hand and ask yourself if any of this is going to help you avoid a messy suicide on New Year's Eve.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
The only thing I really want to know is which skills DO NOT level up with use.

That's a good question actually. Combat skills increase with use for sure, so do at least some of the skills in the second column (climbing, swimming, etc.). Not sure about the third column with all the magic skills. Has anyone seen those increase in combat?

Mythology is in the third column and that increases with "use" as well.

Unwanted

CruduxCruo

Unwanted
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
ss_0f487b6b17c9a484fc717fb245f04668bbd93300.1920x1080.jpg

Just a heads up, you can swap to this in the settings :bounce:

:M

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

Just a heads up, you can swap to this in the settings :bounce:

How do I reproduce this bug? Did you report it on the forum?

Nobody else has reported this bug. Did you attempt to copy an old configuration file over the top of the new one from your old version? Most likely result. Delete it and start fresh.

P.S. Funny you went to the trouble of making up a video and posting it up here without putting it on the forum first. It's almost like you didn't legally purchase the game and are afraid that icon would be missing from your Steam alias.

Efe

Erudite
to black screen windowed problem
solution is deleting cfg file, setting it to windowed and disabling scaling.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
It's almost like you didn't legally purchase the game and are afraid that icon would be missing from your Steam alias.

d2bcbdc80c4183134ca1b293ce5e068d.png

... but instead of posting to the forum to see if this could be fixed, you instead made a video of it, uploaded it to a stream repository then posted it here without comment.

If that is a real bug, you should go to the community forum for support. I still don't believe you, something is fishy about your story.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Yeah, accusing people of theft for not posting on the shit Steam forums is faggotry of the highest order.

... because that is how support is handled for the game on Steam.

Posting instead on this forum where it cannot be addressed or even looked at by the developer is the equivalent of skipping along in 9 inch stiletto heels with nothing but a push-up bra and G-String on, so I think you got me beat.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, accusing people of theft for not posting on the shit Steam forums is faggotry of the highest order.

... because that is how support is handled for the game on Steam.

Posting instead on this forum where it cannot be addressed or even looked at by the developer is the equivalent of skipping along in 9 inch stiletto heels with nothing but a push-up bra and G-String on, so I think you got me beat.
I think you'e overanalyzing a bit. You were active on the thread, and he wanted to post a :M for some ratings.

LJ40

Cipher
Might be time to get the fuck over it Lady Error, senpai doesn't give a shit, and doesn't have the fortitude to do anything with it if he did.

Good choice of avatar, because you're also : irrelevant, dead to the world and largely an artifact of the 80's.

[IGNORE]
So you have nothing to address the actual issues brought up? Utterly unsurprising given your mental deficiencies . Where's the manual, you inbred moron?

Edit - Oh damn. I am ignored. What a butthurt effeminate faggot.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
It is obvious Zep Zepo has no life because even on the holidays he is on these forums clicking on ratings and sneering from the peanut gallery 24/7 without surcease. There's sad, there's pathetic, then there is the Vietnamese child molesting hobbit. Even at night on his time he is on nothing but this particular forum. He barely even posts to any other parts of the Codex. I am Zep Zepo's world, he has no other. Clicking on icons to rate my posts (since I set him to IGNORE) is all he has left.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom