Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Harassment in shoutbox

Semiurge

Cipher
ArSxr78.gif

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
They're still saying mean things to me in the shoutbox and saying I'll never be a woman even though I discovered this morning that I've been a woman for 36 years.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
The amount of Codexer's that have allowed this whole "Theo drama" to take over their Codex lives is pitiful. If people posted in RPG threads like they were supposed to, this would not be an issue. Codexer's are so deprived of women that they cannot help but engage when there may or may not be one on the Codex. When I first started posting on forums, I always imagined that the person I was talking to was super handsome and cool like myself. If I had any of that left in me by the time I joined the Codex, it died very quickly, as it is undeniable that the vast majority of this forum is filled with degenerates, fatasses, and losers.
Also, rusty_shackleford one of the main pillars of this drama does post a lot in the RPG Section:M

Bigg Boss

Arcane
The amount of Codexer's that have allowed this whole "Theo drama" to take over their Codex lives is pitiful. If people posted in RPG threads like they were supposed to, this would not be an issue. Codexer's are so deprived of women that they cannot help but engage when there may or may not be one on the Codex. When I first started posting on forums, I always imagined that the person I was talking to was super handsome and cool like myself. If I had any of that left in me by the time I joined the Codex, it died very quickly, as it is undeniable that the vast majority of this forum is filled with degenerates, fatasses, and losers.
I like this guy. I wanna fuck him in the ass and give him a big fat kiss.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
I think you should be deported back to Armenia, faggot.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

wow, some of the people posting on the moderation-free ultrageek website are creepy loners

slap me on the ass and call me Terry if that ain't the biggest revelation of the year

Last edited:

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

wow, some of the people posting on the moderation-free ultrageek website are creepy loners

slap me on the ass and call me Terry if that ain't the biggest revelation of the year

/slaps you on the ass

Okay Terry. I want a sandwich and a piece of chocolate cake.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Hence, it will be found that the fundamental fault of the female character is that it has no sense of justice. This is mainly due to the fact, already mentioned, that women are defective in the powers of reasoning and deliberation; but it is also traceable to the position which Nature has assigned to them as the weaker sex. They are dependent, not upon strength, but upon craft; and hence their instinctive capacity for cunning, and their ineradicable tendency to say what is not true. For as lions are provided with claws and teeth, and elephants and boars with tusks, bulls with horns, and cuttle fish with its clouds of inky fluid, so Nature has equipped woman, for her defence and protection, with the arts of dissimulation; and all the power which Nature has conferred upon man in the shape of physical strength and reason, has been bestowed upon women in this form. Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman, and almost as much a quality of the stupid as of the clever. It is as natural for them to make use of it on every occasion as it is for those animals to employ their means of defence when they are attacked; they have a feeling that in doing so they are only within their rights. Therefore a woman who is perfectly truthful and not given to dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, and for this very reason they are so quick at seeing through dissimulation in others that it is not a wise thing to attempt it with them. But this fundamental defect which I have stated, with all that it entails, gives rise to falsity, faithlessness, treachery, ingratitude, and so on. Perjury in a court of justice is more often committed by women than by men. It may, indeed, be generally questioned whether women ought to be sworn in at all. From time to time one finds repeated cases everywhere of ladies, who want for nothing, taking things from shop-counters when no one is looking, and making off with them.

-- t. Schopenhauer

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I just realized I can save so much time by reading the butthurt-about-shoutbox threads instead of the actual shoutbox. It's all of the great shoutbox content I crave but distilled into its purest form.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
wow, some MOST of the people posting on the moderation-free ultrageek website are creepy loners
Fixed that for you, hence my disappointment. I was prepared for a few Rusty's, Fluents, and Planetards, but I didn't expect there to be so many more.
Have you ever posted anything that wasn't asshurt, retarded and fag?
Instead of sending billions to that jew comedian in that country who shall not be named, the US should send it to home country so they would invade and ravage this faggot's homeland. What an ungrateful prick of epic proportions.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Hence, it will be found that the fundamental fault of the female character is that it has no sense of justice. This is mainly due to the fact, already mentioned, that women are defective in the powers of reasoning and deliberation; but it is also traceable to the position which Nature has assigned to them as the weaker sex. They are dependent, not upon strength, but upon craft; and hence their instinctive capacity for cunning, and their ineradicable tendency to say what is not true. For as lions are provided with claws and teeth, and elephants and boars with tusks, bulls with horns, and cuttle fish with its clouds of inky fluid, so Nature has equipped woman, for her defence and protection, with the arts of dissimulation; and all the power which Nature has conferred upon man in the shape of physical strength and reason, has been bestowed upon women in this form. Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman, and almost as much a quality of the stupid as of the clever. It is as natural for them to make use of it on every occasion as it is for those animals to employ their means of defence when they are attacked; they have a feeling that in doing so they are only within their rights. Therefore a woman who is perfectly truthful and not given to dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, and for this very reason they are so quick at seeing through dissimulation in others that it is not a wise thing to attempt it with them. But this fundamental defect which I have stated, with all that it entails, gives rise to falsity, faithlessness, treachery, ingratitude, and so on. Perjury in a court of justice is more often committed by women than by men. It may, indeed, be generally questioned whether women ought to be sworn in at all. From time to time one finds repeated cases everywhere of ladies, who want for nothing, taking things from shop-counters when no one is looking, and making off with them.

-- t. Schopenhauer
Based and redpilled.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom