Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Hatoful Boyfriend: I want to be a Pigeon!

lightbane

Arcane
Vote for the infirmary as well, just for the lulz.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Ok, a minor choice popped up really quickly, so this isn't a real update. Hopefully this doesn't happen too much, I want to give the Codex choice, but not tiny updates. Since I want to get this out of the way quickly, the first reply determines the choice. So:

000.jpg

001.jpg

Math class, Gym class, or Music class? I assume this affects our Wisdom, Vitality, and Charisma. RPG elements once again! This is a true Bioware experience for sure.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
In this update, RK47 levels up, and a bird asks her out on a date. We're making progress!

002.jpg

RK47 Leveled up! Vitality increased by 5!

Oh! I'm supposed to help at the infirmary today. I shouldn't keep them waiting. Better hurry!

003.jpg

RK47.jpg
: Yuuya!? What's wrong !? Are you hurt?
yuuya.jpg
: So sweet of you to worry for me! But, no. I'm the second in command here.
RK47.jpg
: …you are? I never would have guessed.
yuuya.jpg
: I couldn't be happier, mone amie. Mystery is the most powerful of aphrodisiacs. :smug:

ED: A pigeon is talking to me about aphrodisiacs. I can no longer pretend this isn't happening.

yuuya.jpg
: Anyway, our job as staff is to check the medicines and clean up in here. Normally I'd do that. But today I've got some stuff I need to take care of, so could you handle this mess for me?
RK47.jpg
: Of course!
yuuya.jpg
: My thanks, RK47. Oh, and don't touch the desk-- it's the doctor's personal area. I'll take you somewhere nice in return for the help. Adieu!

Yuuya flutters out the door. …. did he just ask me out? Anyway, cleaning.

004.jpg

ED: Weird drugs? Exactly what we need right now.

It feels more like a human, or rather, avian, experimentation room.

Huh? The desk drawer is open, and there are files sticking out. Everything was very neat when I was in here last, but maybe the doctor's a little careless about tidying up? Yuuya did say not to go near the desk, but...

005.jpg

Should we respect Yuuya's advice and the good doctor's privacy? Or should we take a look, see if we can find out anything important about our potential love interests in the doctor's files?

lightbane

Arcane
Give it a look, curiosity killed the cat (well, the bird, more exactly).

LundB

Mistakes were made.
000.jpg

unk.jpg
: You again?

Music: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

001.jpg

shuu.jpg
: I just got back, but... oh my, we do have sticky fingers, don't we?

TMHtV.jpg

RK47.jpg
: Th-that's not it! Sakazaki asked me to clean...
shuu.jpg
: Clean? …oh, I see. You're on the staff now.
RK47.jpg
: Y-yes....
shuu.jpg
: Did he say anything about going near the desk?
RK47.jpg
: …yes, sir.
shuu.jpg
: Please do be more careful next time. Curiosity killed the cat.... among other things. Hohohoho.

:what:

RK47.jpg
: Yes, sir...

Let's never do that again.

ED: I agree RK47-chan. I agree very much.

002.jpg

ED: Our heroine lives in a cave. She is a human who lives in a cave and lives as a hunter-gatherer, while the birds she goes to school with buy pudding from stores. What the fuck is going on here?

Oh! Tomorrow is the class hike! Should I prepare anything? We won't be going far, so I don't have to... Well, health first! I think I'll have some udon and go to sleep.

003.jpg

004.jpg

The childhood friend Ryouta?
The arrogant but beautiful noblebird Sakuya?
The pudding bird who runs track, San?
Or the narcoleptic teacher Kazuaki?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
......a bird. I must like birds. I must date birds. They're handsome birds.

...we should hide in the library.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
I just want to say, LundB, that if you truly pursue the fat doctor bird, there will be no going back for you. No going back for any of us, perhaps.

You guys remember in Street Fighter 2, that whenever you would go to fight Ryu or E. Honda, the game would move over to Japan on the world map. This animation would be accompanied by a low-quality voice-over announcing the country name. In this case, the VO would utter only the word "Japan" in a tone that seemed angry, dejected, and attached to a body suffering from some sort of bowel issues.

That voice over pretty much seems the best response to this game.

Fuck the partridge, BTW.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I just want to say, LundB, that if you truly pursue the fat doctor bird, there will be no going back for you. No going back for any of us, perhaps.

If that happens to be where our heart takes us, why would we want to go back?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

000.jpg

001.jpg

Ryouta.jpg
: Huh? …is that your lunch, RK47?
RK47.jpg
: Yup! It's a CalorieMate.

snake.jpg

ED: If it's good enough for Snake while he's saving the world, it's good enough for me.

Ryouta.jpg
: That's a pretty sad thing to bring on a picnic...
RK47.jpg
: No, it's not! A great man once said it's the ambrosia of the gods!
Ryouta.jpg
: Geez, if you eat like that you'll be dead on the roadside by the time we head back. Here, I'll share mine.

ED: Ryouta's full of shit, CalorieMate fully restores your stamina bar when used.

RK47.jpg
: Really? Wow! Thanks, Ryouta!

And so I got to eat half of Ryouta's lunch. His cooking is so good! We can save the CalorieMate in case of a survival situation.

002.jpg

ED: Since I want this update to be a decent length, and people asked for Music class a few posts ago, I picked music. I don't know when the next class choice will be, but it would be great if people could pick now, since the choices are likely to be Math, Gym, or Music, same as always, and I don't want to stop every time.

003.jpg

ED: :x

RK47.jpg
: I wonder what those wigs felt like... they look like they're wearing ptarmigans on their heads.

004.jpg

ED: Sakuya is clearly too prestigious and :obviously: for RK47's nonsense.

RK47 leveled up! Charisma increased by 5!

005.jpg

Kazuaki.jpg
: The sports festival is right around the corner. Please think about what you'll do!
RK47.jpg
: Sports festival season already...?
Ryouta.jpg
: If it were in the fall it would conflict with the cultural festival, so it's always been in May.
RK47.jpg
: What are you going to do, Ryouta?
Ryouta.jpg
: I haven't decided, but... probably the three-legged race. Somebirdie has to.
san.jpg
: Cooo! (Okosan will handle the marathon! Indeed he will!)
RK47.jpg
: You do have a lot of stamina, Okosan... what about you, Sakuya?
sakuya.jpg
: You can't possibly be expecting me to run in some race, can you?
RK47.jpg
: It is a sports festival. Is there an event that doesn't involve running...?
Kazuaki.jpg
: How about being a cheerleader?
sakuya.jpg
: The general, in other words... very well. Leave it to me.

ED: :hmmm: Yes, Sakuya, that is exactly what a cheerleader is.

RK47.jpg
: Umm... I don't think that's...
Kazuaki.jpg
: Also, the first-aid team is always shorthanded, so I'm sure they could use help if anybirdie still can't decide. That's all for today.

Ryouta's doing the three-legged race, Okosan's running the marathon, and Sakuya's a cheerleader. Yuuya might be running the first-aid tent... What should I do? I'll have to think about it.

006.jpg

I never did make up my mind. What should I do?

007.jpg

Lindblum

Augur
Your BRO Ryouta 1 minute late...

Library I want to see what handsome bird lurks there.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
...................hide in the library...let it all end...

LundB

Mistakes were made.
......a bird. I must like birds. I must date birds. They're handsome birds.

...we should hide in the library.

I am clearly doing wonders for your post-KS mental recovery process.

Lindblum

Augur
i_liek_pigeons_ok_by_tinymeatbuns-d4j2do0.png

Look at that tail feather!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom