Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

WhiteGuts

Arcane
It's fun to play priest and steal your oppenent's stuff.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Give me the scummiest/easiest deck to win this shit brawl with... Christ how terrible can Blizz get?

sser

Arcane
Developer
Priest. Buncha big minions, 2 resurrects, power word shield/heals/that 2x hp thing, some owls, and Mind Control of course. Also sprinkled in a few minions like Sunwalkers and Belchers. You basically can't resurrect anything bad and your opponent pretty much has to give up a big minion at some point to Mind Control. Shadow Death is an easy pick with most stuff being high attack.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Replace the owls with BGH's. Take out belchers - something like Drakes or Facelesses are better. Thought steal is gud. Chromaggus is actually a ridiculously good turn 1 play in this format lol. Rend finally gets to be relevant. I actually have Holy Smites to go with Velen, Vol'jin and just to finish off big guys.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Yeah those are all good. I don't have many cards so I just went with what I got. My last game I drew two Vol'jins with power-word on Chromaggus. Opponent conceded before I got to use either one though :?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Won first game. Some mage made the mistake of putting Sorc apprentices in his hand and pyroblasted my face on turn 3. Couldn't keep up with two Sea Giants, PWS, double HP, and Kel'Thuzad.

Andhaira

Arcane
Do you even play Arena?

hcmFnRV.jpg

:smug:

hivemind

How am I butthurt ?

I'm just saying that posting a high win mage deck with literally 5(!!) one drops doesn't go too far in defending your claim that Frost Elemental is a bad card in Arena.

Andhaira

Arcane
How am I butthurt ?

I'm just saying that posting a high win mage deck with literally 5(!!) one drops doesn't go too far in defending your claim that Frost Elemental is a bad card in Arena.

I was responding to your question that 'do you even play arena'

Regarding Frost Elemental, I am not saying it is the worst in arena, but it is too high cost for what it does. But again, it depends on what your other picks were in that draft. Even the aforementioned Lord of the Arena can be a above average pick if your draft didn't have any/hardly any other taunts.

edit: This brawl is super easy, I am winning in 4-5 turns. Chromaggus is pretty good, but Deathwing is beyond doubt spectacular. Especially in Pally and combined with Blessed Champion.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I've been doing quite well with a windfury Shaman on NA. Windfury, some removal and a lot of big guys. Mostly common and basic stuff as I don't have much there.

UglyBastard

Arcane
This brawl is super easy, I am winning in 4-5 turns. Chromaggus is pretty good, but Deathwing is beyond doubt spectacular. Especially in Pally and combined with Blessed Champion.

Playing Deathwing, discarding your hand, counting on not getting blown out in a format where everybody plays 2x BGH + mass removal and then topdecking Blessed Champion for lethal sounds like a legit game plan!

Grubba

Arcane
First brawl this week, faced off against......Andhaira! THE Andhaira? WTF!

...Lost :negative:

Owl'd his turn 1 Chromaggus and BHG'd his turn 2 Onyxia. Goddamn Tirion is what got me, or rather the blade that he leaves behind. Was a good match though

hivemind

Yelling SKILLSTRIKE at the top of your lungs and clapping your hands does help you get the top deck you need when you play against a really overextending paladin

confirmed just now by me

Explorerbc

Arcane
I just finished a Rogue arena at 11-3

Got 450 gold from rewards and 450 dust from the pack.

I think that's one of the best reward combos I've gotten.

Explorerbc

Arcane
This one.

I never pick Rogue, I always go Mage - Paladin - Priest if I can, but I have this thing like a gambler's belief, that if I do well with a certain hero, I can't pick him a second consecutive time cause it'll go horrible.

I went 11-3 yesterday with a Μage, and then broke my rule and picked Mage again to go 1-3 (with a good deck as well). So I decided to atone for my sins to the RNG gods by trying something different :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom