Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Here's what's going to happen if you drive Infinitron away

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
All these retards here are posting about News.
In addition to his previous newsposting duties, he now fixes code problems as they arise, tweaks things, is constantly monitoring the site, and generally will be the one to blame if anything at all goes wrong.
Let's just conveniently ignore this bit right here. Now Crispy is anything but a reliable source, but I see no reason to disbelieve any of this. All I see are a bunch of lazy, ungrateful bitches, complaining about shit but not offering to do anything about it. And those that offer are incompetent.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Infi actually posts a lot of news about indie unknown games.

It's just that nobody notices because they're too busy shitpositng in Obsidian and Larian subforums. :lol:

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Infi actually posts a lot of news about indie unknown games.

It's just that nobody notices because they're too busy shitpositng in Obsidian and Larian subforums. :lol:
This. I can think of like 5 indie games that were brought to my attention due to Infinitron's news posting. Bitches are gonna bitich. Roguey might have to update her text what with all the females in this thread dealing with their periods.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
He is the only moderator here constantly generating dissent and discontent on this August board and hence he should be kicked out for this alone, not for being faggot, Jew or shill which he certainly is but its our Dear Leader DarkUnderlord choice of course if he wants to keep RPG Codex or seen being taken over, the tax payers people who donate should be of course able to say their opinion though and Crispy good goy attics are simply disgusting.

Mods who do any kind of moderation are going to cause discontent on the Codex, but some is necessary; otherwise the place will turn into a total trash heap (see any other nigh-unmoderated board on the internet). As far as moderators goes, Infinitron isn't anywhere near as meddling as VD (who stepped down because of this), Jaesun, or Crispy-in-GD mk 1 (who was also demodded because of this).

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
There is moderation here ?

asdfasdfhlaskdjglkasdf

HELLO WORLD

Q4fLcrp.gif

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr woooohoooooo what's going on in this post wow

Last edited by a moderator:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Tell me, who here is going to slavishly devote as much time to the site as he does?
btw, I find this concept funny since I have repeatedly voiced my willingness to help out with moderation and site issues and been ignored for years.

though in all seriousness, i am a grateful to our Israeli overlord for doing it so that I don't have to.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
As someone who is not a very frequent poster I don't mind Infinitron much. Sure, he is about as unbiased as an average gay person when commenting an FC Barcelona match, but at least he does something. He could probably refrain from doing utterly inane pointless stuff, like bumping PoE thread with copypastes of some random Sawyer's posts and maybe try thinking and posting his own opinions on games or whatever. I guess that's a border his ai-like personality just can't cross.

Shitposters though, like crispy, yeah, fuck those guys. Unlucky for us, some of them are intelligent enough to larp pro-obsidian shitposting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom