Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hilarious E:TW boxes

Korgan

Arbiter
allempireboxes2qw1.jpg

For some reason I can't stop laughing. This guy doesn't care what's on his standart, he's a TRUE PATRIOT.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I love how the "General" box has one British, two American and two Prussian flags on it. Army of mixed nationalities? Lulz.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
JarlFrank said:
I love how the "General" box has one British, two American and two Prussian flags on it. Army of mixed nationalities? Lulz.
There must be hiding somewhere little indonese.

Panthera

Scholar
Man, having read the patriotic bitchfest that various Total War forums consist of, I can see they know exactly what their demographic is.

kris

Arcane
JarlFrank said:

Mine actually have an American, British, french, Swedish and Prussian flag.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
A bunch of Swedish tourists got in the bus yesterday. What the fuck is up with these people? They're by far the most gay looking people I saw in ages. Even outpacing the Italians. Wearing tight t-shirts, spiked hair and studded belts on tight jeans does not remind me of their proud Viking ancestry.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Trash said:
A bunch of Swedish tourists got in the bus yesterday. What the fuck is up with these people? They're by far the most gay looking people I saw in ages. Even outpacing the Italians. Wearing tight t-shirts, spiked hair and studded belts on tight jeans does not remind me of their proud Viking ancestry.

Actually untrue. The Vikings were known for their colorful clothes and daily combing of their hair.

Wearing tight t-shirts, spiked hair and studded belts on tight jeans does not remind me of their proud Viking ancestry.

sounds like emos, not gays, tbh, and probably more annoying yet less dangerous (they can't run, can't fight, and have too many emotions). anyway, i thought you dudes were supposed to be more accepting up there.

kris

Arcane
Trash said:

They must be from the capital... Etierh that or around 20, more in that generation look like that. I'd like to say i look cool, but i look more like a mother in laws dream guy.

Korgan

Arbiter
Panthera said:
Man, having read the patriotic bitchfest that various Total War forums consist of, I can see they know exactly what their demographic is.
What? It's not limited to Russia? Man, the "patriots" at Russian TW forums are fucking horrible.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Korgan said:
Panthera said:
What? It's not limited to Russia? Man, the "patriots" at Russian TW forums are fucking horrible.

BTW all russian guys with whom I had a pleasure to talk about E:TW immediately rushed to liberate the shit out of Georgia.

Panthera

Scholar
Korgan said:
Panthera said:

Russia? Damn, try the Swedish. Or Polish. Or the goddamn Finnish. Or Austrians. Or any member of a former independent princedom in bumfuck, Holy Roman Empire that doesn't have their city represented. These guys make Americans look apathetic.

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
Or any member of a former independent princedom in bumfuck, Holy Roman Empire that doesn't have their city represented. These guys make Americans look apathetic.

That was definately my overriding memory of the time I spent on various TW boards. It was quite hilarious how quickly a topic could degenerate into a pissing contest on behalf states that hasn't existed with any autonomy for almost half a millennia.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
JarlFrank said:
On 18th century battlefield - why not ? At Blenheim, the English, Dutch, Austrian and Prussian armies (commanded by an Englishman and an Italian rised in France in Habsburg service) fought against the French and Bavarian armies.

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
Don't forget the Crimea. Britain, France, and the Ottomans allied against the Russians - sounds like some bad multiplayer scenario someone came up with.

19th century, I know, but still.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Zinc said:
Don't forget the Crimea. Britain, France, and the Ottomans allied against the Russians - sounds like some bad multiplayer scenario someone came up with.

19th century, I know, but still.
Battle of Leipzig. France, Italy, Naples ,Duchy of Warsaw and Saxony against Austria, Prussia, Russia, and Sweden. :)

Korgan

Arbiter
Hamster said:
it's like that thing Zadornov was talking about, knowledge of history by western youth is remarkably bad.
When Zadornov himself is talking about history, linguistics or most other things, I want to rip off my ears. Trust me, he's kinda serious.

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
This is not a joking matter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom