Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How can I get my old account back?

ChefeDos

Literate
I had an account a few decades or so ago and I would like to have it back. If it's still banned I believe I've served my sentence.

Also, blocking protonmail is not cool.

ChefeDos

Literate
I prefer the term illusory prophet.

I'm glad to see the layout hasn't change.

Not glad to see search was never fixed. Very disappointing.

I did an Oblivion comic and wrote your Fallout 3 review. Then was framed and banned. Then unbanned. Then banned again. This happened several times.

ChefeDos

Literate
That would have been such a cool game. Too bad I was lazy. It was a mockup I made in visual basic and was never functional. If I get my account back I promise to say I'll finish it.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
That would have been such a cool game. Too bad I was lazy. It was a mockup I made in visual basic and was never functional. If I get my account back I promise to say I'll finish it.
if you consider yourself in a position to make demands then could you please also have DU brew me a coffee

ChefeDos

Literate
Vic - I made your queen tag. Without that, you're just some dude and/or dudette on the internet.
Konjad - That would be the status quo. The RPGCodex I knew wasn't about the status quo, except for the hivemind.
Infinitron - If I knew that I wouldn't be posting here.
DU - My pronouns are Todd Howard.
Wasp - I don't recognize most everyone here, but I recognize you less than that.
Darth Roxor - Unless Fork is one of my rogue alts, then no thanks.

I literally have no way to prove myself other than dropping facts from 15 years ago that would be easily searchable if the codex had a search function. If that's not good enough for you then I guess this place hasn't changed.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Little known fact: that tag was originally assigned to me as a result of the infamous 0-13 Unreal Tournament match between myself and DarkUnderlord. I was losing so severely that I panicked and just quit.

I wore that watch, I mean tag, up my ass, for several years. And this watch, I mean tag, I now give to you, little man.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Vic - I made your queen tag. Without that, you're just some dude and/or dudette on the internet.
Konjad - That would be the status quo. The RPGCodex I knew wasn't about the status quo, except for the hivemind.
Infinitron - If I knew that I wouldn't be posting here.
DU - My pronouns are Todd Howard.
Wasp - I don't recognize most everyone here, but I recognize you less than that.
Darth Roxor - Unless Fork is one of my rogue alts, then no thanks.

I literally have no way to prove myself other than dropping facts from 15 years ago that would be easily searchable if the codex had a search function. If that's not good enough for you then I guess this place hasn't changed.
Welcome back, Liberal!

ChefeDos

Literate
Liberal was JarlFrank. Pretty sure.

Hi Crispy!

Infinitron - probably not. I didn't use real email addresses back then. Or real IP addresses. I'm not even using a real email address right now.

What happened to VD and the roman-ish rpg?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Little known fact: that tag was originally assigned to me as a result of the infamous 0-13 Unreal Tournament match between myself and DarkUnderlord. I was losing so severely that I panicked and just quit.

I wore that watch, I mean tag, up my ass, for several years. And this watch, I mean tag, I now give to you, little man.
:0-13:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom