Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How do I delete my account/self-eject

Self-Ejected

Netch

Self-Ejected
I like RPGs but the people on this website are really horrible and I don't want to be a member of this place anymore. How do I delete my account? If doing it myself isn't possible please delete it for me.

D_X

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Secret of the trade, that only real pros know about it, is to click log out and not log in again. But it does require a 200+ iq to be able to pull off this intricate move so it's not for everyone.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
the people on this website are really horrible
Maybe you just haven't gotten to know us yet.
trap-iii-peace.png

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I like RPGs but the people on this website are really horrible and I don't want to be a member of this place anymore. How do I delete my account? If doing it myself isn't possible please delete it for me.

Just get really drunk and start sexually harassing anyone who you might think is a girl on the Codex.
It's a tried and proven method.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
Everyone on this website would line up to die for you without even thinking twice about it and you call them horrible?? I can't believe my damn eyes... you better show some receipts for these accusations you're throwing around before I start flipping the fuck out

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Try the following:
  1. Go to your account details and change your email address to 'president@whitehouse.gov'.
  2. Change your password to a long string of random characters.
  3. Log out of the site.
  4. Never read the Codex again.
But then Trump will gain access to GD on 20th January 2025 and see all the silly trump buttons we have here. Is this what you want?

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
He may want it deleted because he's picked up some stalkers and he's trying to alt F4 his entire internet history.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom