Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline How much would you give for Vtmb2 NOT to come out?

What would you give in return?

• $10-24

• $25-50

• $50-150

• $500+

• EVERYTHING

Results are only viewable after voting.

Russia is over. The end.

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Given the state it's in, I started pondering this question.

Tranny on the left is from "VTMB" 2.

28d267d1ada7b60e6124423e7abb8fc6.jpg

Butter

Arcane
Patron
It's going to be great for some laughs. Not sure why you want to miss out on that.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I just hope it will be normally bad and soon forgotten and not insanely terrible and remembered as the worst sequel ever or something. Gangrel in "Gangrelrumbler" comes from the first Bloodlines so if the game is really awful I'll have to change my fucking name.

Codex Year of the Donut
It's going to be really bad. Half-finished buggy mess bad. Second half will be entirely combat in a game with bad combat. Will probably take some fan 20 years to fix all the bugs.

Ranarama

Learned
Given the state it's in, I started pondering this question.

Tranny on the left is from "VTMB" 2.

28d267d1ada7b60e6124423e7abb8fc6.jpg

And the one of the right is from a cutscene of the 2012 HD remaster of Silent Hill 3 on the PS3.

And I have zero fucks to give what anything looks like on a console.

jf8350143

Liturgist
How about you give me 500 dollars and I'll support you and not want the game coming out from now on?

I'll even cancel my pre-order.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think the OP is onto something. I rewatched the Star Wars prequels recently (having only seen TFA and Rogue One) and I didn't find them as awful as I did when they first came out.

It all came back to me when I watched episode 4-6 again, but the point is that its possible that if we're surrounded by too much shit for too long - we might forget what quality is. Then there's the danger of becoming too familiar with the things you like. So you take a chance, and buy stuff that might be almost good. But all it does is lower your standards. And then something comes along that you should be thinking is garbage, but you accept it as better than anything else on the market.

Like if Episode 1-3 had never been made, and they released them 5 years from now: eveyone would think Disney had made better Star Wars films.

Alexios

Augur
Patron
b-b-b-b-ut we haven't seen anything yet!! it might be good guys! bloodlines had bugs too!!! we have to give the benefit of the doubt to the development team consisting of redditors, trannies, and hideously ugly females -_____-

Alexios

Augur
Patron
i hope there's a quest where you have to suck off a 300 lb cave troll calling himself a woman because real-life modern seattle has those so it would be accurate to the setting

S.torch

Liturgist
And the one of the right is from a cutscene of the 2012 HD remaster of Silent Hill 3 on the PS3.

And the one in the left is from a commercial pre-rendered trailer of a game that is going to be out in 2020 (almost 2021). 8-9 years after the remaster of Silent Hill 3.
And by the way, is a remaster, not a remake. The model you're viewing in the right is the same that the one in 2004 designed for the ps2, just in a better resolution. Also, is not a pre-rendered cutscene, but an in game one, unlike that trailer.

That would be... 16-17 years of difference, and yet, Silent Hill looks way better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom