Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline How to solve the Polebox issue

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
There was this custom among the Cossacks that you should not marry a Christian woman, but instead kidnap a Turkish one. And that is how Ukrainians were created.
It's very interesting of you to trace the origins of entire Ukrainian nation to Cossacks

Of course it's much more complicated

(I do not support hohlophobia, just stupid joke)

unnamed (2).jpg

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Anyway, mystery solved

Infinitron: Crispy, tell me if you think any of Gregz other shoutbox bans should be overridden
Infinitron: AFAIK all of the recent shoutbox bans are his
Infinitron: DU created a special shoutbox-only moderator role for Gregz as a troll

infinicuck seething that gregz has power to clean up the box

and he does it for free

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
There are at least two possibilities here (actually many more, but we'll concentrate on the two most plausible as of now):

1. That DU did, in fact, temporarily grant Gregz moderator power over the Shoutbox which Gregz utilized to finally exact his revenge on the Potato Menace despite Gregz' denial of doing so,

and

2. That Infinitron actually made this whole story up as a troll wrapped within a troll, which would be very unusual for him.

Which possibility is the most hilarious and why? Discuss!!

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected
There are at least two possibilities here (actually many more, but we'll concentrate on the two most plausible as of now):

1. That DU did, in fact, temporarily grant Gregz moderator power over the Shoutbox which Gregz utilized to finally exact his revenge on the Potato Menace despite Gregz' denial of doing so,

and

2. That Infinitron actually made this whole story up as a troll wrapped within a troll, which would be very unusual for him.

Which possibility is the most hilarious and why? Discuss!!
The News Jew developing a wicked sense of humor is funny enough in its own right, so 2

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
as i'm the only pole to be banned from the chat service (second time this week, even), it's rather difficult not to sense an agenda
i'd refrain from pointing the finger at particular individuals, but i believe their identity is self-evident to everyone
Yeah crispo is editing/deleting posts and banning people. He is really butthurt this few days.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
as i'm the only pole to be banned from the chat service (second time this week, even), it's rather difficult not to sense an agenda
i'd refrain from pointing the finger at particular individuals, but i believe their identity is self-evident to everyone
The other Polacy mostly speak English when you're not around. :M

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
you have some nerve thinking you can just ban me from the box

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom