Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline How to solve the Polebox issue

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL the codex is racist against slavs! Clearly it panders to white kwans and oppresses the free speech of minorities like salvs. We should inform one of those anti racists NGOs!

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected
LoL the codex is racist against slavs! Clearly it panders to white kwans and oppresses the free speech of minorities like salvs. We should inform one of those anti racists NGOs!
just when you think Fanta can't get any gayer

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Jednym z głównych problemów administracji a wciąż unikającym rozwiązania (umówmy się, wyłącznie z powodu złej woli zainteresowanych) jest nieustający rasizm wobec Polaków i ich dyskryminacja
Какво друго очакваше от група либерали ?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Jednym z głównych problemów administracji a wciąż unikającym rozwiązania (umówmy się, wyłącznie z powodu złej woli zainteresowanych) jest nieustający rasizm wobec Polaków i ich dyskryminacja
Какво друго очакваше от група либерали ?
Nie liberalizm jest problemem a schizofrenia administracji - skazują, uniewinniają, znowu skazują, i tak w kółko, jak na karuzeli
Аххх еми да,то това си либерализма. Нормални ора не са либерали,само дегенерати и ментално увредените са либерали.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Krispy jest pipa i mnie nie zbanował, chociaż prowokowałem. Uważa, że jestem miły.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
seems that my shoutbox access has been taken
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/shoutbox-archive-5-2016-09-26.111160/page-2611#post-7178619

Feb 15, 2021 at 7:38 PM - Crispy: The next time maxie starts spamming Shoutbox with potato for three hours straight I'm blaming you
Feb 15, 2021 at 7:38 PM - asfasdf: free kalin also
Feb 15, 2021 at 7:38 PM - Generic-Giant-Spider: ok good
Feb 15, 2021 at 7:38 PM - Generic-Giant-Spider: now free kalin to restore balance
Feb 15, 2021 at 7:38 PM - Malamert: Crytek had a hard life
Feb 15, 2021 at 7:38 PM - Saint_Proverbius: Yeah, he does it again, I know how to give him a time out.

:M

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Codexian Pollacks to the Faggot Crispy!

O Crispy, faggot devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons. We have no fear of your army; by land and by sea we will battle with thee. Fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow. Screw thine own mother!

So the Pollacks declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord. The day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

— Wielder of the Huegpenis Darthowicz Roxorowski, with the whole Codexian Host

Ilja_Jefimowitsch_Repin_-_Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks_-_Yorck.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Durne to, że nie wspomnę, że najzwyczajniej w świecie przeczy słowom administracji - DarkUnderlord sam powiedział kiedyś, że 'polski to język shoutboxa,' i nawet z tej okazji zmienił nazwę czatu na Krzyczeć
Да,те трябва да решат. Или може да се говори само на определен език(англо) или да оставят хората да си дрънкат на какъвто език те искат.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
No agenda,just the irony of the whole thing. He is well known for larping a germ,one of those weirdos that dislike their culture and pretend to be another one. Like sad kwan weebs larping japs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom