Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"I b0rkeded teh kkkodex" sucks because

Murk

Arcane
And now a single response has to turn into three responses to get every line of quote-tagging in. Very very painful/annoying/banalshitboringroofles

Murk

Arcane
SuicideBunny said:

due to some fuck-up in using too many quote tags in posts on the current forum code the web page literally breaks. like the format is fucked, old ass posts show for some reason, and the page stops working.

to counter-act this DU apparently put some quick-fix that if your post contains enough quote-tags to fuck the page up it will instead show up as "I borkededed teh codex" with a small font underneath it saying "use less quote tags". If you hit 'edit' all of your actual post is still there though so you can fix it and have it show normally.

to see what I mean just edit your above post to have like 15 quoted lines or something (could be same shit even) and submit it

I blame OldSchoolKamikaze for everything/anything

Ch1ef

Scholar
WAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE????????????

Trash did it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, I need to tweak the code so that it kills only passed a certain number of embedded quotes.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
What do you mean? Someone is trolling... or at least is trying.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Oddly enough:
  • Users posting from this IP address
    OldSkoolKamikaze [ 1520 Posts ]
    OldSkoolKamikaze­- [ 84 Posts ]
    Jaime Lannister­ [ 32 Posts ]

Murk

Arcane
Actually I just misspelled (rather, spelled correctly) the "skool" part of fuckface's user name. Go figure.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Link me to threads in which this is causing a problem.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
Oddly enough:
  • Users posting from this IP address
    OldSkoolKamikaze [ 1520 Posts ]
    OldSkoolKamikaze­- [ 84 Posts ]
    Jaime Lannister­ [ 32 Posts ]

I never know when you're being serious with this

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom