Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"I b0rkeded teh kkkodex" sucks because

Ch1ef

Scholar
Wyrmlord said:
GarfunkeL said:
WTF? OSK and Jaime are the same person? :shock:
No, they use a common alt, which is the other OldSkoolKamikaze.
O_O

O_o

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
DarkUnderlord said:
Oddly enough:
  • Users posting from this IP address
    OldSkoolKamikaze [ 1520 Posts ]
    OldSkoolKamikaze­- [ 84 Posts ]
    Jaime Lannister­ [ 32 Posts ]

so osk is fake osk and fake jaime?

i have more than 32 posts

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Jaime Lannister said:

i have more than 32 posts

I have more than 1520 posts. Don't try to pin all this shit on me.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Jaime Lannister said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Oddly enough:
  • Users posting from this IP address
    OldSkoolKamikaze [ 1520 Posts ]
    OldSkoolKamikaze­- [ 84 Posts ]
    Jaime Lannister­ [ 32 Posts ]

Yes.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Way to ruin my fun.

No one expected me to be an alt of myself! :cool:

im glad thats settled, then. it did seem like one of the more pointless trolls/alts. osk already likes to play the troll american and his alt didn't seem to go anywhere. i thought it was going to be sort of like a parody of what already was kind of a parody.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
OldSkoolKamikaze­ said:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB//docs/CHANGELOG.html

Upgrading to 2.0.23 would prevent alts like this one from being created, but it'd probably be easier to write up something yourself to prevent it.
Ermm... We're running 2.0.23...

OSK

Arcane
Patron
DarkUnderlord said:
OldSkoolKamikaze­ said:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB//docs/CHANGELOG.html

Upgrading to 2.0.23 would prevent alts like this one from being created, but it'd probably be easier to write up something yourself to prevent it.
Ermm... We're running 2.0.23...

Really? The change log says 2.0.21, and 2.0.23 says it fixed this issue: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 4&t=772285

Mods?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Changelog would imply we bothered updating the doc directory in a file upload; as opposed to manually applying all the fixes in the .php files. :)

Could be we missed a fix doing that. I'll poke around while I steal phpBB3's embedded quote prevention.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
I was referring to how I created my OldSkoolKamikaze­ alt.

Ch1ef

Scholar
Emotional Vampire said:
Stop making that faggot emote you rainbowlicker.
b8b0147b62d71ba6380a94e35f2b.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom