Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I made an indie game that combines JRPG and CRPG! The Nameless: Slay Dragon

TheNameLess

Arcane
Developer

The game uses the turn-based combat of old-school JRPG + the exploration checking and event branching of CRPG.

BATTLE:
P1zPN2L.png

EXPLORE:

Explore in a way that is somewhat similar to GAMEBOOK

The main characters look like this:
siiH1gD.png

The major town look like this:

yGrtdLc.png

BACKGROUD STORY:

Once upon a time, there was a great hero

His deeds were written in the earth

He made a covenant to kill all the evil

He held a holy sword and slayed the dragon

Yet His figure, not to be remembered

His name, not to be celebrated

About twenty classes with different mechanisms and near 100 traits in the game
fKcl3eD.png

Abundant skill customization.
Sparks of inspiration can be obtained while fighting, exploring, cooking, even dreaming. Infuse the spark into a skill and eventually make it your own, creating a unique skill and renaming it.

A craft system that can make the vast majority of items:

What do you guys think of the game, any expectations or questions?

About myself.

I'm a indie developer from China, so the game doesn't have a properly translated English version yet, and I'm not brave enough to release a english DEMO of the game, only the machine translated English version is available at the moment. If anyone wants to try it out, you can join the discord in the steam page, I've put some KEYs in there, you can take them away by stating which KEY you want to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNameLess

Arcane
Developer
Update: Now you can directly download the demo, it has been translated!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom