Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I Present To You The Scrappiest Little Dev Ever...

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Oh my fucking god, those 2 retards steal the mouth-breathing award of the week and easily! Too bad I can't be arsed to register over there.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Yiou want to know what is scary my lovely Codexian friends? the people in that thread claiming BIO is just a 'scrappy little indy dev' are actually anti DA2. This means THEY ARE ON YOUR SIDE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Volourn said:
Yiou want to know what is scary my lovely Codexian friends? the people in that thread claiming BIO is just a 'scrappy little indy dev' are actually anti DA2. This means THEY ARE ON YOUR SIDE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well, they are a scrappy developer these days. Indy? No.

And don't forget...he said 'compared to the rest of the Biotard board'. Please don't tell me you are proud of this?

By the way...how did that application of yours regarding the writing position at Bioware go? I assume William Wallace (now 'senior' game designer), or the woman hungering after the fast forward button beat you?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Nah. I might act like a little kid, but I don't look like a little kid.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Maybe Volourn is the historical William Wallace.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
It's amusing the very small things that gets Volo's panties into a bunch.

Updated my volourn.txt

torpid

Liturgist
From the Bio thread:

DA2 had a metric crapton of pre-orders to bolster its sales, so even if it does sell poorly, it will have a fairly decent first week.

DAO had pretty steady sales due to word of mouth boosting sales.

There was word of mouth in favor of the game? What

Hegel

Arcane
I consider non jRPG to be a niche market.

What the FUCK? :retarded:

Rhalle

Magister
Xor said:
Maybe Volourn is the historical William Wallace.

If I wasn't lazy I'd photoshop Mel Gibson painted blue and rallying his troops and with a cartoon bubble over his head that indicates he was shouting ROOFLES!. You know, instead of FREEEDOM!

Destroid

Arcane
414507-PP0THC9.jpg

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Looks like I've been reported to the BIO devs for 'personally attacking' another poster by saying he liked KOTOR a lot. My bad. L0L

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
They'll never ban you, Volourn. You've been with bioware for longer than Laidlaw.

Archibald

Arcane
Who the fuck is Eschalon developer or Vogel then? Homeless drug addicts?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom