Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I thought that you guys were supposed to be mature gamers?

Astromarine

Erudite
yeah, pretty much the only nono is posting a direct image on a thread, instead of a link. Do note that if you stay here purely for the shenanigans, you'll be pretty useless. We have enough retards for whom the fact that this is an RPG site is purely incidental and ignored as often as possible. Use this as an RPG forum where you can post all kinds of shit, and you'll be fine. Use this as if this was nothing more than the forum counterpart of rotten.com, and while not banned, you'll pretty much be disregarded.

sheek

Arbiter
Walkin' Dude said:
That's about it. You are not likely to be banned for anything here, but the regulars will flame you into submission. The Codex has the biggest and best flamers.

Best flaming homos that is.

spacemoose

Erudite
sheek said:
Walkin' Dude said:
That's about it. You are not likely to be banned for anything here, but the regulars will flame you into submission. The Codex has the biggest and best flamers.

you'd be the one to know, you rainbow fruitcake, (and by that I mean that you're a homo (and by that I mean that you like the cock))

sheek

Arbiter
Spacemoose said:
sheek said:

you'd be the one to know, you rainbow fruitcake, (and by that I mean that you're a homo (and by that I mean that you like the cock))

Do you have any brothers Spacey? How many?

I'm not here for the shenanigans. Although I must say, I'm oddly addicted to reading the abuse you people give each other around here.

EDIT: Some of you come across as extremely intelligent though.

Astromarine

Erudite
Master Cilander said:

Is it Blackhart? It is blackhart, isn't it? you're just saying that because you crave his beefy wang like a geek craves doritos and cheese dip. right?

Astromarine said:
Master Cilander said:

Is it Blackhart? It is blackhart, isn't it? you're just saying that because you crave his beefy wang like a geek craves doritos and cheese dip. right?

It was you, until I read this post.

AmazingSteve

Novice
Romanian_Dude2005 said:
my psyhic abilities tell me that you nimwhits are going to turn this thread into a 200th poster in no time

Oh man, If you're going to call other people dumb, you should really spell correctly. Its just good policy. For example: my PSYCHIC abilities tell me that you are a NIMWIT who may have missed out on grades 1-4.

Lumpy

Arcane
AmazingSteve said:
Romanian_Dude2005 said:
my psyhic abilities tell me that you nimwhits are going to turn this thread into a 200th poster in no time

Oh man, If you're going to call other people dumb, you should really spell correctly. Its just good policy. For example: my PSYCHIC abilities tell me that you are a NIMWIT who may have missed out on grades 1-4.
And you're a fuckwit who can't even read user names and locations.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Actually, nimwit is a word. At least, according to the Urban Dictionary:

1. nimwit

someone who takes credit for recylcing someone elses lyrics into their own damn song

you take someones song and break down the rhyming words and joop em
It's scored 3 out of 5 thumbs up. :thumbup: :thumbup:

sheek

Arbiter
What about "numbwit?"

Dumbwit. Dumbfuck. Numbfuck. The english language is great!

FrancoTAU

Cipher
DarkUnderlord said:
Actually, nimwit is a word. At least, according to the Urban Dictionary:

1. nimwit

someone who takes credit for recylcing someone elses lyrics into their own damn song

you take someones song and break down the rhyming words and joop em
It's scored 3 out of 5 thumbs up. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Even if it is a real slang word, he still used the word incorrectly. Therefore, he's still stoopid. Tee hee.

Iasi, Romania?... Postcount: bigger then yours
AmazingSteve said:
Romanian_Dude2005 said:

SUCKER!

that was intentionary, just look at how many posts acumulated based on what my post ment.

bryce777

Erudite
Master Cilander said:
I joined this forum after my hellish experience at that board.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... 90289&st=0

I'm pissed right now. Those ****ers act like a bunch of apes.

EDIT: I've also realized that the TES series is rotten at its core. I learned my lesson by playing the Gothic series, and I bought Fallout 1/2 and Planescape torment on amazon last night. I need to erase the horrible memories.

WOW

That's pretty pathetic, espeically the cretinous responses of the sheeple who post there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom