Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I Want 1/2 Troll Ratings

Wunderbar

Arcane
5-5.gif

kinda looks like Vivec.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
i was expecting emotes of various faces the actors make in troll 2 and now i'm very disappointed

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If someone makes a decent half troll rating, I will add it.

But only because it's Christmas.

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
I did 2 versions to see which would look better. The first is perfectly 1/2 from left to right, but because of the way the troll's head is tilted, it doesn't necessarily scan as 1/2. The second is one pixel more than 1/2 from left to right, but might scan more easily as 1/2:

1:
halftrollv2.gif

2:
halftroll.gif

Personally, I think 2 looks better.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, we'll need a .5/5, 1.5/5, 2.5/5, 3.5/5, 4.5/5

That'll be easier to use than adding individual troll heads and having people add each head individually.

═█═

Literate
Having a half troll is so gay, like you know you can just increase the scale to make sense with the units you want? Make it ten trolls and you don't have to cut any in half. Smh every time game reviewers do this I die a little of cringe.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Having a half troll is so gay, like you know you can just increase the scale to make sense with the units you want? Make it ten trolls and you don't have to cut any in half. Smh every time game reviewers do this I die a little of cringe.
:0.5/5:

Completely not fishy first post.

:martini:

You're right though. Should've just said it on (one of) your real account(s).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom